What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Firstly my stories are not as :demonic: as ya'll nikkas. :birdman:

-Around the summer of 2000 I had to go to summer school before I could get into the 6th grade and my dad would pick me up from school. One time he bought me a bag of Doritos (Nacho Cheese :banderas:) and around this time I had a habit of licking the salt off of chips and then putting them back into the bag for me to eat a few minutes later after I was done licking the salt off of all the chips. I was doing my usual licking routine when my dad asked for a chip and reached in the bag and grabbed one while I was like :mindblown: :whoa:. He bit into it and went: ewwww:huhldup:. He instantly gave me the :ufdup: look before getting mad and cussing me out lol. :to:

-Also a few years earlier my cousin's dad was dating and living with a woman who had a son around our age (he was alittle older) and we would go over there every weekend. One time my cousin's dad drove us to McDonalds (:takedat:) and was ordering from the drive through window while the woman's son was in the front seat while me and my cousin was in the back with a pack of Kraft cheese slices for the sandwiches and me and my cousin got the :lolbron: idea to open and lick the cheese slices and give it to the son. We watched him put the cheese on his sandwich and eat it while we :shaq::mjlol:

nikka why the fukk were you licking shyt so damn much?:what: That's gross as fukk, just eat the cotdamn chips and stop bullshyttin:damn:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
when I was a teenager, me and my boy at the time were at the mall one day. As we were walking, he sees this fly ass chick working at hot dog on a stick, and he goes "no bammer, go up and ask for that chick's number for me. I'll buy your lunch if you do". We were both blazed btw.

So I go up to the counter FULLY expecting her to reject him (he wasnt that good looking --- he had been in a serious accident as a kid which kinda deformed his nose), but to my complete shock, she looks at him and says "SURE...I'd love to go out with him".

She writes down her number as happily as could be, and hands it to me to give to him. When I gave my boy the number, you literally woulda thought he hit the lotto. This chick was bad...my man was elated....I was HEATED...

The whole rest of the day Im stewing, and kicking myself for not asking her for her number. Anyway, we finally get back home, and he goes to take a sht leaving the phone number on a nightstand. Thinking quickly I grabbed a pen and changed 2 of the numbers...1's into 7's. He goes to call right after taking a sht and he hears "the number is no longer in service".

Im like "that bytch...she gave you the wrong number!". I take the number like imma throw it in the trash, and give some quick excuse about needing to go home. I run home, call her, and was fukking her the next day.

That is cold blooded :wow:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
This might be you in the later years

bg92k8-jpg.gif
lol. nah, I'm not the way I used to be. and honestly, I don't think I treated her THAT bad. fukk her anyway. :laugh:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one day this nikka in high school who i didnt like, didnt bring a lunch and was complaining bout how hungry he was

I had one of those ramen noodle cups (where you gotta pour hot water in it and wait 2 minutes before you eat it), I told him I'd sell it to him for a dollar, hes like :krs: aight

he thinks I'm going to the caf to get hot water, NAH, I went to the bathroom and pissed in the cup :pachaha: I had to go really badly too so it was all hot and shyt

he didnt even notice because the noodles were chicken noodle flavour or whatever, so it was supposed to be yellow anyway :laff: I was watching him eat his lunch like :pachaha:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
one day this nikka in high school who i didnt like, didnt bring a lunch and was complaining bout how hungry he was

I had one of those ramen noodle cups (where you gotta pour hot water in it and wait 2 minutes before you eat it), I told him I'd sell it to him for a dollar, hes like :krs: aight

he thinks I'm going to the caf to get hot water, NAH, I went to the bathroom and pissed in the cup :pachaha: I had to go really badly too so it was all hot and shyt

he didnt even notice because the noodles were chicken noodle flavour or whatever, so it was supposed to be yellow anyway :laff: I was watching him eat his lunch like :pachaha:
id hafta cut u my nicca

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

damn...that's fukked up son.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But you fukked a disgusting crakka bytch
4M5SUNZ.png

Raw and you ain't pull out at that...so who's disgusting?
Ae4qrox.png

obviously me...

when i was younger. and she wasn't disgusting as far as looks, just ethnicity, jewish and russian.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a couple of things I'd be ill-advised to share, so I'll leave those out. But I will share the others....

-I used to straight terrorize my younger brother. Me and my friends made all kinds of stupid songs about him and his friends (we used to make/parodize songs and ad-lib shyt all the time). I once recorded him getting a whooping, and let my friends listen to it....

-I used to tell my younger brother he was adopted, and his real family were a bunch of Mexicans who lived up the road in a little trailer (he looks hispanic) who work at a fruit stand. He would believe it and cry....

-Further torturing my brother, I would constantly scare the shyt out of him. I had a personal goal of making him shyt/piss his pants one day...me and my cousin once told him (because he was playing on the phone) that the cops were tracing the call, and they were coming to pick him up right this second. We'd tell him shyt like how he's going to get beaten Rodney King-style with nightsticks, and then sent to Riker's Island...

-There was this little kid named JJ that used to get on everyone's nerves. However, he'd do pretty much anything you tell him. Sometimes we would tell to go tell your parents **insert vile/vulgar remark her,** which would earn him an instant ass beating...

-This one cat we didn't like was smoking with us one day, and we did something called the elevator (the smokers on here probably know what I'm referring to)...he winded up falling out and hit his head on a brick, then began going into convulsions. He all stood there and laughed, not even bothering to help him up...

-This one chick that played me started working at my job at the time after disappearing for a while (due to the females that were looking to beat the shyt out of her on my behalf). I can be very vindictive when I feel I've been totally wronged, especially with females. I pretty much slammed a door square in her face one day, nearly breaking her nose. Though she would try and speak to me at times, I'd flat out ignore her. The day she got fired for stealing out the cash register, I laughed like an idiot...

-The same guy that we didn't like was riding with me one day. The whole time I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna ditch this nikka. The only reason I even put up with him was because I just wanted to burn and get a little fukked up. So finally, after I get fed up with his bullshyt, I finally strand his ass when he got out the car to talk to some other nikkaz we knew. He was pretty much stranded like, 45 minutes from home on foot....

-I once broke this chicks phone in Popeye's one afternoon. She had it coming though, she was very rude and condescending, not to mention a complete BIRD.

-

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread makes me feel so much better about myself and my core values...To think I've been beating myself up about stuff like not calling my grandmother enough and quitting coaching my sons football team

Some of yall are truely :demonic:

most of these people in here shoulda been killed honestly

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh...you knew a nikka was gonna get killed...AND...waited to see it happen....there are no stories worse than this one
u and the 6 people who dapped u don't understand the situation. We shouldn't judge our coli friends, friend. but since u are judging.. i'll just admit i even gave up his whereabouts and had more to do w it than i let on.

That nikka was under investigation, got busted... went through soo much stuff... THEN was free only 6 months later. :stopitslime:
Some other people JUST so happened to go to prison didn't get out until 2012 and keep in mind i'm nearly 30, I was 17 when all this happened:stopitslime: Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Plus he wasn't even really from the block, he was from southfield.. but always wanted to do hood shyt act 'hood' - which was dumb cuz not every hood person acts hood, nikka i had str8 a went to msu on academic scholarship.
Those types of lessons are so common-- that it's easy to just let them play out:yeshrug:
So When all his fam and peps..acted so sad or whatever, Who cares? I say, live and die by the sword and dont pretend to be about that life if u aren't able to protect yourself.

So fukk that nikka, basically. I made up for it, i do madd community stuff now, plus adopted a lil black boy who could have ended up just like We used to be (back when detroit was basically a war zone). That lil boys dad AKed someone, and now he's in a uppity private school w the best of everything.

(hope this is a good enuf E-justification:why:)

Last edited: