What is the meanest/shadiest thing that u have done to someone?

I_Q

All Star
Daps
- I fukked some asian dude's girl & recorded it. I was kinda cool with him, he was my boy's roommate. His bytch was this sexy korean with a fat ass that wanted my dikk. I fukked her like 15 times over the course of 2 months. I sent a bunch of vids to my friends lol, they became inside jokes whenever he was around. I dont have the videos anymore :to: Theyre engaged now too, dude never found out

- Me and my roommate went to this cac frat party and stole a bunch of shyt from a bunch of rooms. I got $2,000 and 1/2 oz of coke, my boy got a bunch of jewelry and some cash

- I knowingly gave this one chick gonorrhea. She even made me get tested but by then I was clean. Thinking about it, I've probably given a bunch of girls herpes too

- Sexually assaulted this chick when I was really drunk. She was sitting next to me and I just started rubbing on her inner thighs, felt her p*ssy through her shorts, squeezed her titties, and put her hand on my dikk. I also did it in front of like 20 people. I still feel really bad about this and it was 6 years ago

I have a lot more too. I was a real scumbag for like 2 years when I was a functioning drug addict
:unsure:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:stopitslime:
First off, you spend way too much time on here to do shyt. You have a fukking WOAT tag for Christ's sake. Dumbass.
Second off, did you miss the part where he said he gave people herpes? That shyt is forever.

And lets say he's telling the truth, which he probably isn't since these threads tend to bring out the Stephen King in some folks, he deserves to get hands put on him. Did I speak in hyperbole? Yeah. But so what, fukk you. Making threats on a fukking message board. Idiot.

And what of it? You're a damn white boy with an identity crisis. Go fukk yourself soundly.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
And what of it? You're a damn white boy with an identity crisis. Go fukk yourself soundly.
When did I become white? :dwillhuh:
You ran out of things to say, so I'm a white boy now? :heh:
You got it, breh. You win. I'm not for arguing back and forth on a message board. I feel like an idiot for even responding :snoop:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
. one of the phones we snatched rang and it was some girl crying hard as hell saying she'll do anything for it back so we made her top us off for it

.my folks robbed some cat, I was cool with the brother prior (we wernt fam or anything) so whilst it was happening he was looking at me like :why: but I hit him with:yeshrug:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
:wtf:
fukk it. You win, breh. If one of them chicks you gave herpes to, or that chick you groped put a bullet in your forehead you couldn't even be mad.

the crazy thing about the chick I groped is that the next day she said she didnt remember anything from that night. that made me feel worse for some reason :to:

I still see her too and she's super friendly to me :to::to:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
the crazy thing about the chick I groped is that the next day she said she didnt remember anything from that night. that made me feel worse for some reason :to:

I still see her too and she's super friendly to me :to::to:
Truthfully, that always adds to the shytty feeling. When that person is none the wiser, and you feel like shyt, but you don't wanna tell them and make it worse for both of you guys. :lupe:

So you suffer in silence. :sadcam:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My nikka just started datin' this broad that we both knew and would kick it with, she called me afternoon to see what I was doin. I told her I was just gonna go to a lil kickback another one of my homies was havin', she asked if she could come through too. I wasnt trippin' and picked her up and went to the lil party. We started drinkin' and next thing I know, i'm outside smokin' a Newport on the patio and she came out and got to slurpin' & burpin'. Head was : :blessed: We eventually left the party and was just drivin' around Albuquerque while she was choppin' me up in the ride :jawalrus:
Ol' girl domed me up about 4-5 times that night before askin' me to drop her off at my boy's dorm room

Bout 10 minutes later my homie called me talkin' about he kicked her out the room cuz they got in an argument or some shyt, I asked him, "Please dont tell me you kissed her..." Him: :lupe: I KNEW SOMETHING TASTED FUNNY!!!" :huhldup: nikka broke up with her that night
:patrice::what::snoop::rip:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Made a broad walk from East Market to the Highland Homes because she wasn't bout that action in the whip (I was 17 in my pops Navigator so I felt like I was bossin)

Ended up skipping school with her a week later and taxing it. She had the 2nd fattest ass in school.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When I got out the Navy my first job was working for Sony. They had a plant in PA making big screen tv's. The plant was way out in New Stanton. Which was about a 30 minute highway drive from Pittsburgh. So way out there was country and was mostly white people. At Sony most of the people who worked there were white. So eventually I got cool with dudes and used to hang out with this one white guy and his crew of friends after work. He looked like the fat Jonah Hill when he was in Grandma's Boy.

jonah-hill.jpg

Looked swagless as fukk. :mjlol: But he had a dime gf! :dwillhuh: She no lie looked like a young Helen Hunt.
191437_f520.jpg

I was baffled by that. But it was whatevers. They shared a house and had a brand new baby and they were engaged. Frequently after work I would just chill with them and his boys instead of going home. Bring a change of clothes and go to work in the am. Besides looking swagless as hell Jonah was trill as fukk. :myman: He smoked weed, drank, sniffed coke, held Pitbull fights in his barn. Dude was off glass. So we always had a good time. Always some shyt to get into.

Welllllll.... We went to a Halloween party one night. Me, Helen, Jonah, and two of his boys. Party was lame as fukk but we made it live when we came in. We brought liquor and everyone got shytfaced. :drunk: When we were leaving Helen grabs my hand and is swinging it back n forth as we are walking out screaming " I GOT MY MANN!!" I play along and skip along with her. :stylin: Everybody is cracking up! We get back to his house. I thought I had brought some more clothes with me but I had forgot. So I was like fukkkk. Cause we was supposed to hang out tomorrow. . So I made a command decision. . I have to go home and get clothes...It is already late. and I am kinda tipsy. . and I have a big drive. . Helen pipes up. . I will ride with you :whoo: Ohhh. Ok.. . I look at Jonah and he is like no problem. We get in my whip and are driving. Now she is DRUNK. I am sobering up but a lil tipsy. We are on the highway and she holds my right hand. I am :dwillhuh:. But keep it together. We get to my house. She comes in and sits in my living room. I run to my room. Get my clothes come out. and she grabs my dikk and slobs me down. I fukked her right there in my living room.:blessed:. Busted all up in the walls brehs.

After that I would go to his house after work. Chill with him all day. At night he would be :snooze:. She would come out to the couch where I was and fukk me all night. While my homie was sleeping in the next room over. :wow: Then she got preggo. :snoop: I did not know if it was mine. She was positive it was mine cause she said they rarely fukk anymore. Then she had a miscarriage. :smugdraper: I then felt bad about being happy for a miscarriage too. Demonic activities brehs. I am definitely not proud of that. Later they got married. And we fukked at least 4 more times after that. :ld:

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
When I got out the Navy my first job was working for Sony. They had a plant in PA making big screen tv's. The plant was way out in New Stanton. Which was about a 30 minute highway drive from Pittsburgh. So way out there was country and was mostly white people. At Sony most of the people who worked there were white. So eventually I got cool with dudes and used to hang out with this one white guy and his crew of friends after work. He looked like the fat Jonah Hill when he was in Grandma's Boy.

jonah-hill.jpg

Looked swagless as fukk. :mjlol: But he had a dime gf! :dwillhuh: She no lie looked like a young Helen Hunt.
191437_f520.jpg

I was baffled by that. But it was whatevers. They shared a house and had a brand new baby and they were engaged. Frequently after work I would just chill with them and his boys instead of going home. Bring a change of clothes and go to work in the am. Besides looking swagless as hell Jonah was trill as fukk. :myman: He smoked weed, drank, sniffed coke, held Pitbull fights in his barn. Dude was off glass. So we always had a good time. Always some shyt to get into.

Welllllll.... We went to a Halloween party one night. Me, Helen, Jonah, and two of his boys. Party was lame as fukk but we made it live when we came in. We brought liquor and everyone got shytfaced. :drunk: When we were leaving Helen grabs my hand and is swinging it back n forth as we are walking out screaming " I GOT MY MANN!!" I play along and skip along with her. :stylin: Everybody is cracking up! We get back to his house. I thought I had brought some more clothes with me but I had forgot. So I was like fukkkk. Cause we was supposed to hang out tomorrow. . So I made a command decision. . I have to go home and get clothes...It is already late. and I am kinda tipsy. . and I have a big drive. . Helen pipes up. . I will ride with you :whoo: Ohhh. Ok.. . I look at Jonah and he is like no problem. We get in my whip and are driving. Now she is DRUNK. I am sobering up but a lil tipsy. We are on the highway and she holds my right hand. I am :dwillhuh:. But keep it together. We get to my house. She comes in and sits in my living room. I run to my room. Get my clothes come out. and she grabs my dikk and slobs me down. I fukked her right there in my living room.:blessed:. Busted all up in the walls brehs.

After that I would go to his house after work. Chill with him all day. At night he would be :snooze:. She would come out to the couch where I was and fukk me all night. While my homie was sleeping in the next room over. :wow: Then she got preggo. :snoop: I did not know if it was mine. She was positive it was mine cause she said they rarely fukk anymore. Then she had a miscarriage. :smugdraper: I then felt bad about being happy for a miscarriage too. Demonic activities brehs. I am definitely not proud of that. Later they got married. And we fukked at least 4 more times after that. :ld:

68brs6.png
10/10

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jonah-hill.jpg

191437_f520.jpg

I would usually call :duck: on the second half of the story but your credentials make me just :manny: