What is the exact PROOF that Lebron is a better "all-round" player than Jordan? Stats say otherwise

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So you think the OKC teams were as talented as the Miami teams and it was a level playing field?
Yeah mf they were :heh:

By any metric regular season win loss record, offensive rating, defensive rating, margin of victory, player for player all that shyt.

Miami wasn't some damn juggernaut they had weak depth and D-Wade and Bosh experienced injuries at inopportune times. Many times they were vulnerable and found their backs against the wall especially in 2012 and 2013. OKC was a talented squad they had their chances, they were a perennial 55-60 win team, made a Finals, made several deep runs, and they simply fell short. Miami was never this team that was lightyears ahead of the league like the Warriors or the Bulls in the 90's. Cut that shyt out.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah mf they were :heh:

By any metric regular season win loss record, offensive rating, defensive rating, margin of victory, player for player all that shyt.

Miami wasn't some damn juggernaut they had weak depth and D-Wade and Bosh experienced injuries at inopportune times. Many times they were vulnerable and found their backs against the wall especially in 2012 and 2013. OKC was a talented squad they had their chances, they were a perennial 55-60 win team, made a Finals, made several deep runs, and they simply fell short. Miami was never this team that was lightyears ahead of the league like the Warriors or the Bulls in the 90's. Cut that shyt out.
:mjlol:

Ok breh I'm sure when Lebron went to the Heat, you weren't expecting multiple championships and I'm sure you considered them the underdog against OKC. Yall disingenuous as fukk with this revisionist shyt. :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Ok breh I'm sure when Lebron went to the Heat, you weren't expecting multiple championships and I'm sure you considered them the underdog against OKC. Yall disingenuous as fukk with this revisionist shyt. :russ:
I expected multiple championships and they delivered but it didn't come without challenges. That doesn't mean that Miami was lightyears ahead of OKC they weren't.

Especially to the point that KD could only muster up 4 regular season win against LeBron from 2008 to 2016. :heh:

It's not revisionist shyt, what's revisionist is to act like Kevin Durant didn't have a squad and an opportunity to win a championship in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016. And the only thing that stopped them in 2013 and 2015 was injures to KD and Russell. Oklahoma City was one of the best teams in basketball outside of the last Seattle year and first Oklahoma City years (where they were young), KD has never played with a poor supporting cast. OKC was easily one of the best and most popular teams in his time there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I find it funny how nobody responded to this or my post where I linked videos on LeBron's defense...

@viktordoomsecretwars is so W.O.A.T. dude literally gets all his talking points off the extremely biased "Nobody Touches Jordan" blog site he either is him or literally just takes everything on the blog as gospel. Everything from the Jordan slobbing to saying shyt like Kevin Johnson is better than Chris Paul is on there. It seems like everything this guy learned about basketball comes from there.

:scust: :scust: :scust:

That would make so much sense, I was wondering where this guy came from who suddenly just posts anti-LeBron shyt 24/7.

That's straight the WOAT basketball site, every single article they write is pure agenda, it would make sense if that was him.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I expected multiple championships and they delivered but it didn't come without challenges. That doesn't mean that Miami was lightyears ahead of OKC they weren't.

Especially to the point that KD could only muster up 4 regular season win against LeBron from 2008 to 2016. :heh:

It's not revisionist shyt, what's revisionist is to act like Kevin Durant didn't have a squad and an opportunity to win a championship in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016. And the only thing that stopped them in 2013 and 2015 was injures to KD and Russell. Oklahoma City was one of the best teams in basketball outside of the last Seattle year and first Oklahoma City years (where they were young), KD has never played with a poor supporting cast. OKC was easily one of the best and most popular teams in his time there.
So you went into the 2012 Finals thinking OKC was on a level playing field and capable of winning a 7 gm series vs MIA. Got it. Ok

:hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes. I love the leap we are taking where Bron 3 peats in this imaginary world without KD.

In my imaginary world, D Rose never gets injured and Miami doesn't even make the Finals in 2012. See how that works? :manny:

You're talking like it's a giant stretch to believe that a better version of a team could do the same shyt they did the previous year, and your counterexample is imagining someone doing something that they never once did at all and in fact failed spectacularly at the previous year. :pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That would make so much sense, I was wondering where this guy came from who suddenly just posts anti-LeBron shyt 24/7.

That's straight the WOAT basketball site, every single article they write is pure agenda, it would make sense if that was him.
It's either him or a dude heavily inspired by that site who got all their basketball education from it.

Once I seen him post KJ>Chris Paul, I figured it out since on that blog sites there's two posts one calling CP3 the most overrated PG and KJ the most underrated.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You're talking like it's a giant stretch to believe that a better version of a team could do the same shyt they did the previous year, and your counterexample is imagining someone doing something that they never once did at all and in fact failed spectacularly at the previous year. :pachaha:
It's a giant stretch to think the Cavs could do the same shyt, not once again but twice. Look up how many 3 peat championship teams there are in NBA history. Yeah, let's take that leap for the Cavs so it fits your narrative :mjlol:

Edit: And the 2012 Bulls were the best team in the league. They were going to the Finals that year :ufdup::mjcry:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So you went into the 2012 Finals thinking OKC was on a level playing field and capable of winning a 7 gm series vs MIA. Got it. Ok

:hubie:
OKC were the favorites per Vegas that year. Most NBA fans also wanted OKC to win.

On paper Miami and OKC were on the same level. OKC won 47 games, Miami won 46 games. OKC had the better offense, Miami had the better defense. Both were elite teams during the season. I had Miami winning, many didn't. The series had all close games except game 1 that OKC ran away with and game 5 that Miami blew out.

And by the way I don't think LeBron would have threepeated had KD not went to GS. :mjlol:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
OKC were the favorites per Vegas that year. Most NBA fans also wanted OKC to win.

On paper Miami and OKC were on the same level. OKC won 47 games, Miami won 46 games. OKC had the better offense, Miami had the better defense. Both were elite teams during the season. I had Miami winning, many didn't. The series had all close games except game 1 that OKC ran away with and game 5 that Miami blew out.

And by the way I don't think LeBron would have threepeated had KD not went to GS. :mjlol:
I dont remember vegas odds favoring OKC I will give you that breh :hubie:

I thought MIA was going all the way, the moment Rose went down. Regular season doesn't tell me much bc MIA often coasted and had growing pains throughout the reg season. They knew how to turn it on when they had to. They also had the best player in the world and a great defense, which always plays huge in playoff basketball when it comes down to getting stops and scoring in a half court set.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In the conference finals against the Boston Celtics, the offensive numbers were even more ridiculous. Over five games, the Cavs scored almost 127 points per 100 possessions, more than 21 more than the Celtics had allowed in the regular season. It was the highest OffRtg for any team in any series since 1996-97.
20170531_highest_offrtg.jpg

Through three rounds, the Cavs have been 13.2 points per 100 possessions better than they were in the regular season. That's the biggest improvement through the conference finals of the 42 teams that have reached The Finals since '97.
Cleveland's offense has hit its stride in the 2017 playoffs.
20170531_netrtg_incr2.jpg

Not coincidentally, two of next three highest differentials over that time belong to the Cavs of the last two years. And other other one belonged to the 2000-01 Lakers, who had a back-up point guard named Tyronn Lue -- the guy who is now coaching the Cavs.

LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers (again) take it to another level in playoffs | NBA.com

They were on course for a repeat at least. Warriors just made the move to cover all their flaws.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ