What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Those same women making fun of him for like One Punch Man because they ether think it's stupid or childish most likely watch Atlanta Housewives and walk around outside in Spongebob Pajamas.
/Thread

If a broad come to me complaining about why I like my nerd shyt, but faithfully watch that ratchet bullshyt, she getting bushed.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
be married but still worried about the opinions of female co workers brehs. Be watching anime at work brehs. Be broadcasting your work life on social media brehs. If Employers be looking for a reason to fire dude they got him now.

This x100. Had a girl on facebook make fun of me for playing video games. Didn't pay her any mind.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Those broads must be old or something.

If you grew up in the toonami era most likely men & women of that demographic already know about anime so it shouldn't be considered weird at all.:yeshrug:

Being old isn't even an excuse. I'm telling on my age right now but does anyone late 20's and onward remember the Sci Fi Channel used to have the Anime Festival back in the early/mid 90s? Of course there was Voltron, etc in the 80s but the Sci Fi Channel (before it was this garbage ScyFy) used to air 3 or 4 anime movie at a time. I feel like it was a Saturday. Most people will know Vampire Hunter D and Akira but there was, I think it was called Lensman, Robot Carnival, Twilight of the Cockroaches, Project A-ko(fukking hilarious btw), 8 Man after etc. I feel like it was 93,94,95 and that was before Toonami...