What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Um, it's an Anime about a bald head cat who's the strongest person on Earth and the show chronicles the funny and often humerous reactions from the people that know of his power and got to fight him as well as the people/demons who think that he's insignificant and they get destroyed, usually with one punch.

I'd want to think them females was laughing at him because he was watching a 'cartoon' since a solid chunk of females still hold animated media and videogames as a childish pastime, but....there's so much about that picture about that post that has me like :mindblown:

I've had a broad or two clown me for watching Regular show and the Misadventures of Flapjack, but it's whatever, just own that shyt.:steviej:

Daps
an anime

so that's probably why they laughing at breh
he need to watch mob psycho it's better anyway
Mob-Psycho-100-07-8.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
be married but still worried about the opinions of female co workers brehs. Be watching anime at work brehs. Be broadcasting your work life on social media brehs. If Employers be looking for a reason to fire dude they got him now.
Fire for what?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
FYI...

Be a Black man that watches anime and tell non anime watching broads and watch the p*ssy dry up...

And I don't even watch anime like that...

I remember I told a bytch about Cowboy Bebop and she hit the :usure: put her clothes back on, deleted my number and walked out...

And I was like..."bytch it's fukking Cowboy Bebop...one of the greatest pieces of television produced in the last 20 years..." :picard:

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fire for what?
for watching anime at work.
Hell it's not totally crazy for those same coworkers to report him to hr for "workplace intimidation" because when he "slammed" the wedding ring it affected them mentally or caused them to have a breakdown. In extreme cases it could be a lawsuit. Breh people have been fired over dumber shyt. Corporate America is no joke.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Just Googled it

nikkas need to chill with their love of Chinese cartoons we are not that lame.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Anime fans are so sensitive about their lil cartoons
:heh:

I swear anime is the one thing thats off limits on The Coli. They form like Voltron (see what I did) if you slander one of these cartoons

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Um, it's an Anime about a bald head cat who's the strongest person on Earth and the show chronicles the funny and often humerous reactions from the people that know of his power and got to fight him as well as the people/demons who think that he's insignificant and they get destroyed, usually with one punch.

I'd want to think them females was laughing at him because he was watching a 'cartoon' since a solid chunk of females still hold animated media and videogames as a childish pastime, but....there's so much about that picture about that post that has me like :mindblown:

I've had a broad or two clown me for watching Regular show and the Misadventures of Flapjack, but it's whatever, just own that shyt.:steviej:
Chicks: Anime? Ewwww:hhh:

*disney/pixar comes out with a new movie or remake*

Chicks: :ooh::gladbron: