What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Sounds like something other than anime was the reason why she bounced :sas1:
Liking anime never stopped me from getting p*ssy :sas2:

Sounds like youre just lame in general and she needed an out after already having second thoughts :sas2:

Nah...it was the anime...

Plus I smashed before she left...so I was cool...
I never met a bad bytch that thought nikkas that liked anime are cool...:yeshrug:

They think nikkas that watch anime are weird...same with nikkas that watch wrestling...or nigas that play a lot of video games...it's like signs of impotence...

When bytches think of anime watchers...they think of this...

1765952198_66d53f7d71_b.jpg

840233-captain-america-civil-war-too-many-avengers-black-nerd-10065250-by-blacknerdcomedy.jpg

Daps

I never met a bad bytch that thought nikkas that liked anime are cool...:yeshrug:

They think nikkas that watch anime are weird...same with nikkas that watch wrestling...or nigas that play a lot of video games...it's like signs of impotence...

840233-captain-america-civil-war-too-many-avengers-black-nerd-10065250-by-blacknerdcomedy.jpg
That nikka's a millionare tho:mjgrin:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

1765952198_66d53f7d71_b.jpg

Dudes need to start hiding those power levels. Not saying that anyone needs to stop what they do, but some people need to stop making anime/comics/whatever pastimes a major part of their lives if they want to date. I can see it overwhelming. But at the same time, if someone wants to clown, they better not be into some whack shyt.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm a grown ass man that watches anime (and so do my close friends), and if a chick doesn't like it, that's too damn bad. Saitama is cool, but Genos is that dude.

One Punch Man one of the most popular and highest rated animes out right now so jokes on them :zzz:

Not to mention one of the more popular memes on the internet at the moment

meme.jpg