Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Chicks: Anime? Ewwww:hhh:

*disney/pixar comes out with a new movie or remake*

Chicks: :ooh::gladbron:

lol because it's true...I was chillin' with some broads this one time and they started talmbat
their favorite Pixar movies. I said "I ain't seen none of them muggs..." and the floodgates was opened.

"YOU AIN'T SEEN NONE??'

"Nope."

"SHREK?"
"Nope."

"FINDING NEMO?"
"Nope."

"THE INCREDIBLES?"
"Oh yeah...I saw that. It was dope. But ain't seen none of them others. Not even Toy Story..."

My nicca - when Toy Story 3 came out on DVD, they made me come over and watch
all 3 of 'em straight down...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nah they won't reject you for watching anime you just have to no how to steer the conversation

Shawn: 'turns on Samurai Champloo"
Lisa: *looks at shawn* :gucci: you gon watch this

Shawn: :sas2:yeah this dope you should chill and check it out with me*browses phone web browser nonchalantly*

Lisa: ohhh:usure: . . .uhh I think ima have to head out early next morning . . can I see your phone to call my sis, what you looking at anyway why that black woman got an IV dangling from her arm on that page:damn:

Shawn: :youngsabo:ohhh this nah I saw this article popup in my feed about black woman accounting for 61% of new HIV diagnoses among women, although are only 13% of female population . it's just so hard today for black women to find a good brotha who ain't out here on the dl and passing out sicknesses, oh here go the phone so you can call ya sis :smugbiden:
Lisa: . . .nvm what you say this shyt was called? anime? fukk it lemme see what this about:lupe:
:rudy:.......

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
yeah cuz those women making fun of him wanted to be married to him sooooo baaaaad

:mjlol:
I think the point is that those women acted as if he was supposed to live to their standards, when he already has one who accepted him as he is, while theyre still single. Ill let you cook tho.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
FYI...

Be a Black man that watches anime and tell non anime watching broads and watch the p*ssy dry up...

And I don't even watch anime like that...

I remember I told a bytch about Cowboy Bebop and she hit the :usure: put her clothes back on, deleted my number and walk out...

And I was like..."bytch it's fukking Cowboy Bebop...one of the greatest pieces of television produced in the last 20 years..." :picard:
Sounds like something other than anime was the reason why she bounced :sas1:
Liking anime never stopped me from getting p*ssy :sas2:

Sounds like youre just lame in general and she needed an out after already having second thoughts :sas2: