What is One Punch Man and Why Women Don't Like it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
for watching anime at work.
Hell it's not totally crazy for those same coworkers to report him to hr for "workplace intimidation" because when he "slammed" the wedding ring it affected them mentally or caused them to have a breakdown. In extreme cases it could be a lawsuit. Breh people have been fired over dumber shyt. Corporate America is no joke.
How u know he wasnt on break?
Intimidation :stopitslime:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FYI...

Be a Black man that watches anime and tell non anime watching broads and watch the p*ssy dry up...

And I don't even watch anime like that...

I remember I told a bytch about Cowboy Bebop and she hit the :usure: put her clothes back on, deleted my number and walk out...

And I was like..."bytch it's fukking Cowboy Bebop...one of the greatest pieces of television produced in the last 20 years..." :picard:
Yo pipe game weak and then.:dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those same women making fun of him for like One Punch Man because they ether think it's stupid or childish most likely watch Atlanta Housewives and walk around outside in Spongebob Pajamas.

if its a group of black women....its a gurantee that they watch house wives or empire or some sit

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah they won't reject you for watching anime you just have to no how to steer the conversation

Shawn: 'turns on Samurai Champloo"
Lisa: *looks at shawn* :gucci: you gon watch this

Shawn: :sas2:yeah this dope you should chill and check it out with me*browses phone web browser nonchalantly*

Lisa: ohhh:usure: . . .uhh I think ima have to head out early next morning . . can I see your phone to call my sis, what you looking at anyway why that black woman got an IV dangling from her arm on that page:damn:

Shawn: :youngsabo:ohhh this nah I saw this article popup in my feed about black woman accounting for 61% of new HIV diagnoses among women, although are only 13% of female population . it's just so hard today for black women to find a good brotha who ain't out here on the dl and passing out sicknesses, oh here go the phone so you can call ya sis :smugbiden:
Lisa: . . .nvm what you say this shyt was called? anime? fukk it lemme see what this about:lupe: