What is it about hairy women that makes people think they smell? *Don’t come in here if you have a sensitive stomach*

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
But these women clearly bath and use deodorant, what makes them disgusting to some of you though?
:jbhmm: I’ll be honest I was the same way but had to stop and think why?
You was the same way? :hhh:

So u hairy now?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The women with the chest hair actually does really good self care and trims herself

But I’m simply trying to understand what is it about body hair on women that grosses everyone out? Someone just called her chest hair taco meat
:mjlol:
I wouldn't ever bully or male someone feel bad for having it, but I'm not attracted to it

Chest hair is literally male pattern hair growth, a sign of high T. Men are attracted to feminine women (testerone increases attraction to feminity: this is why many female athletes are lesbians).

At the end of the day masculine is attracted to feminine and excessive body hair, especially chest and facial hair on a woman is not considered feminine which is why they're turned off and find it disgusting.
This
Oh I know she’s got pcos but I notice the immense disgust that everyone showed and I wanted to know why but I already can understand some of the mens reason.
:jbhmm:
Also I mean women in the far past were hairy
It's like how many women are not attracted to short/broke/shy/unambtious/feminine men.

Yeah women were harrier in the past - but that's different than male pattern hair growth (beard, chest hair). Very few cultures seemed to admire that.

But again I would never go out of my way to make fun of someone with that. It's cruel and fukked up.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
As someone who's well acquainted with (Black) vegans, freegans, rastas and otherwise organic hotep types; they either smell like the Home Depot garden section or unwashed azz, with the two z's. 50/50 chance of them stankin.

There's just some things that don't need deep, well thought out "justification". You can't just lump in a hairy chest with a hairy p*ssy, which I fw or hairy armpits, which I'm ambivalent to.

A hairy chest is a male trait, she might as well start growing a beard and knocking back pints instead of passive aggressively spilling her guts.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
But these women clearly bath and use deodorant, what makes them disgusting to some of you though?
:jbhmm: I’ll be honest I was the same way but had to stop and think why?
Disgusting is a harsh term, but that chest hair is pretty fukkin aggressive too...

I'll put it as diplomatic as I can, comes off as masculine to me, which I find unattractive.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Shorty on the left looks to have PCOS which is a medical condition that affects a (relatively) small percentage of women. But even with that its rare to see a woman with that condition have full-blown chest hair. It's usually something more common or manageable like excess facial hair that gets dealt with via waxing or lasers.

When I saw the picture I didn't get the feeling that she smelled bad but still got grossed out all the same. It was so bad that I didn't even notice the girl on the right. "Normal" female body hair never bothered me but there's just something so unnatural about seeing a woman with body hair in places females DON'T usually have body hair that makes me :scusthov:.

Never associated body hair with bad odor tho. I'm from a city where bytches get shaved, lasered and waxed the fukk DOWN and still be stank mainly because they think being hairless automatically = good hygiene when it doesn't 🤢.