What is it about hairy women that makes people think they smell? *Don’t come in here if you have a sensitive stomach*

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have a thing for hairy women..you 90s babies wouldnt understand:francis:

I have no problem with hairy arms and legs, even side burns and the happy trail..not to mention the puss itself, but I draw the line at chest hair and beards.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I’m curious :jbhmm: no one ever wants to have an genuine conversation about it? Like some of you have never thought of why you found women with body hair to be “disgusting”.
It's not body hair period imo. Few are mad at a little bush on the private part. I'm even cool with some armpit fuzz.

But a breast plate or hairy legs, or back, make women look like men, straight up. Those are typical masculine characteristics.

I didn't even know women could grow hairs on their chest, unless the woman in op has a particular defect :hubie: it's only recently that I learned that they grew hairs on their nipples too

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
She’s got PCOS, so yes she’s a woman
That causes me to be empathetic towards her, but it definitely doesn't change my mind in finding it unattractive.

More power to her I guess, she turned what I would consider an unfortunate symptom of an already sad condition to a modelling gimmick, I wonder though if she keeps the hair in her personal life/off time or if she gets rid of it when she doesn't have a gig.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
That causes me to be empathetic towards her, but it definitely doesn't change my mind in finding it unattractive.

More power to her I guess, she turned what I would consider an unfortunate symptom of an already sad condition to a modelling gimmick, I wonder though if she keeps the hair in her personal life/off time or if she gets rid of it when she doesn't have a gig.
Either way she’s making bank from it but I noticed if she was hairy every where else, brehs would have been nicer lol it’s the chest fukking everyone up

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I went out on a date with a chick that had hair under her chin but she shaved right before she linked up with me. I kissed her chin area it was rough never link up with her again and no I didn’t smash for that reason
Shaving it is gonna cause it to grow back faster and fuller, seems like she doesn't want the chin hair, she should invest in laser removal.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Hairy pits in the winter time I don't mind
Outta curiousity why is it seasonally conditional? Cause other people can see it in the warmer months?
Hairy legs is A BIG NO from me.
Same, visually for sure but also the feeling of a girls hairy legs or even stubble legs touching mine in bed causes an extreme adverse reaction for me.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Outta curiousity why is it seasonally conditional? Cause other people can see it in the warmer months?

Same, visually for sure but also the feeling of a girls hairy legs or even stubble legs touching mine in bed causes an extreme adverse reaction for me.
Nah because I find the past 2 chicks didn't like shaving they pits in the winter or even prone to skip.shaving days.

I will say about all the chicks I smash when I tell em they should grow they bush out they say they feel more comfortable around me and less self conscious.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I have a thing for hairy women..you 90s babies wouldnt understand:francis:

I have no problem with hairy arms and legs, even side burns and the happy trail..not to mention the puss itself, but I draw the line at chest hair and beards.
While reading this, Khujo second verse on "Soul Food" just start playing in my head

:pachaha:

Shawty look good with them sideburns, hairy arms and legs
wish i could cut her up
but my stomach comes before sex

2:35

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s not a hard concept to understand, unless you’re gay.

Humans, like all animals, main desire is to procreate. We developed sex characteristics to attract a mate. Usual characteristics of a male is an abundance of hair compared to a woman.

So now let’s put 2 and 2 together; If a woman were to have characteristics of a male, the natural instinct of our biology is to deem them unworthy to mate, as we are seeking the opposite sex.

TL;DR: Them bytches look like men and straight men like bytches that look like bytches
:unimpressed:

And to answer the thread title; Hair traps Oder. Simple. You can wash and it will
Still linger.