What is it about hairy women that makes people think they smell? *Don’t come in here if you have a sensitive stomach*

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Either way she’s making bank from it but I noticed if she was hairy every where else, brehs would have been nicer lol it’s the chest fukking everyone up
For sure, I guess because the chest with hair on it on a woman seems like the most masculine place to have it. For me personally I feel very similar in regards to leg hair, chest hair wins the race but hairy legs is a close second. Matter of fact, facial hair might edge them both out.

There's probably some nature and nurture at play when it comes to our reactions, we're hardwired to find this abnormal biologically and societally, thus the strong reactions.

Theres somebody for everybody though and to each their own, i've seen people have really negative reactions to this model

Winnie Harlow on Her Vitiligo and New Sun Care Brand Cay Skin 2022

Winnie Harlow: Her Emotional Story With Vitiligo - Health Insight

To me she's bad, she looks like fly art

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes but there’s hairy men everywhere but folks hardly ever assume they smell musty right off the bat.

I dont think this is true at all,depends on the type of man. A man who keeps his facial hair trimmed and haircut? No,people dont assume that. But men with dreads,who dont trim their beards? People definitely say they look dirty and assume they stink.

Untrimmed hair is considered a sign of lack of hygiene. Due to our European programming. Personally I can handle,and prefer hair in certain places on a woman. But a woman should know when enough is enough:scust:. Even as a hair man myself,I know when things get outta hand.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
they got a lane like every other type of woman out there
i remember there was a chick with a full on moustache and dudes use to stay getting at her :yeshrug:
I don't know about hairy chest and all that extraordinary shyt you rarely see but i def had hairy p*ssy and hairy buttcrack, ain't stopping nothing