What is it about hairy women that makes people think they smell? *Don’t come in here if you have a sensitive stomach*

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Hell no.

If they find men, hell…if they even want men, that’s cool with all that, then cool, but nah, I’m good. Skin all rough and hairy. Nah..

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Anton

All Star
Daps
Shyt is disgusting

giphy.gif

:scust:
they shyt look like that top of that nikka head

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
There ain’t a damn thing feminine or attractive about excessive body hair. I don’t even trip over hairy p*ssy but having that shyt running up your stomach and on your chest is just…:scust:

Some of these broads just want shyt both ways… they wanna have all these ridiculous standards for men but then don’t wanna put in the work to be considered remotely desirable.
That’s the only part that upsets me . I DONT GIVE A fukk , grow hair all over your body , get a goofy femmist haircut , gain 200 pounds but stop trying to shame men for not liking your bullshyt :mjlol:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
But these women clearly bath and use deodorant, what makes them disgusting to some of you though?
:jbhmm: I’ll be honest I was the same way but had to stop and think why?
Ultimately it really doesn’t matter if it smells . I ain’t dating a women with chest hair . :yeshrug:

If you liked wearing dresses you couldn’t shame women for not liking it you would be laughed at but we supposed to allow them to shame us because of straight up laziness, they don’t even want to shave anymore :mjlol::russ:

They have life on easy mode and still complain.be attractive be nice and a man will literally give you the world and they still complain

I’m not going to be the breh who walks in the club with the chest hair bytch . She has no respect for you as a man if you allow that. As harsh as it might sound I feel like it’s common decency to not do certain things that make your partner the butt of jokes .

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
They can do what they want, but I wouldn't suggest it odd to think that being lazy in one area of appearances doesn't entail a likelihood of being lazy in other areas. I shave all around, leave a bit of chest hair, that shyt really doesn't take long and you are typically clear for up to a month, maybe a bit more if you don't mind a short stubble. Waxing lasts even longer.

I mean, what do women assume of men that have unkempt beards, long fingernails, dirty shoes, and unpressed clothes? They assume they are dirty in other areas, odds are, they are right. :yeshrug:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
They can do what they want, but I wouldn't suggest it odd to think that being lazy in one area of appearances doesn't entail a likelihood of being lazy in other areas. I shave all around, leave a bit of chest hair, that shyt really doesn't take long and you are typically clear for up to a month, maybe a bit more if you don't mind a short stubble. Waxing lasts even longer.

I mean, what do women assume of men that have unkempt beards, long fingernails, dirty shoes, and unpressed clothes? They assume they are dirty in other areas, odds are, they are right. :yeshrug:
The women with the chest hair actually does really good self care and trims herself

But I’m simply trying to understand what is it about body hair on women that grosses everyone out? Someone just called her chest hair taco meat
:mjlol:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
The women with the chest hair actually does really good self care and trims herself

But I’m simply trying to understand what is it about body on women that grosses everyone out? Someone just called her chest hair taco meat
:mjlol:
I can deal with body hair, but chest arms and leg hair I can’t deal with. Too mannish.