What is it about hairy women that makes people think they smell? *Don’t come in here if you have a sensitive stomach*

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The women with the chest hair actually does really good self care and trims herself

But I’m simply trying to understand what is it about body on women that grosses everyone out? Someone just called her chest hair taco meat
:mjlol:
Yeah so that might be the case, but like I said, when people are assumed to be lazy in one area of appearance, it isn't irrational to assume they could be in other areas. I'm working at this from an assumed probability, you are essentially showing me outliers and wondering why I still expect people who don't handle appearance in one area to also be unlikely to do it in another.

Regarding the second half, some men simply associate excess body hair with being masculine, so if they are into femininity and deem an aspect femininity as being decked to the nines in overall appearance and hygiene, they aren't going to deem women with excess body hair as feminine.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
The women with the chest hair actually does really good self care and trims herself

But I’m simply trying to understand what is it about body hair on women that grosses everyone out? Someone just called her chest hair taco meat
:mjlol:
A patch of chest hair on a female is a sign of medical problems and infertility. Physical symptoms of severe medical issues tend to be an evolutionary turn off.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
weed-smoke.gif

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
A patch of chest hair on a female is a sign of medical problems and infertility. Physical symptoms of severe medical issues tend to be an evolutionary turn off.
Oh I know she’s got pcos but I notice the immense disgust that everyone showed and I wanted to know why but I already can understand some of the mens reason.
:jbhmm:
Also I mean women in the far past were hairy

Daps
I'm all about "relativism." Don't want a broad wayyy more hairy than me. Hair on the box is nice. Armpit hair :manny: never been around a woman that would let it grow. Leg hair doesn't matter unless she's got serious fur.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Right! Looking at old photos and or artwork from before photography was available, I don’t recall women, even naturally developing chest hair like the girl in the OP. That doesn’t even seem natural. It seems off. Evolutionarily off. Biologically off.