What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ah yes, white people benefit from my sig, not privilege in america or anything. nah, a random sig in some random strangers signature. Sounds about right. Cry some more, your tears are delicious. :ahh:
They benefit from both. I never said otherwise.

They also benefit from the lack of unity in Africa itself.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They benefit from both. I never said otherwise.

They also benefit from the lack of unity in Africa.
Ah yes, lack of unity in africa. Is it like the lack of unity in Asia? Or the lack of unity in America? Tell me more about the continent of Africa. :ohrlly:

Blackout

Daps
Ah yes, lack of unity in africa. Is it like the lack of unity in Asia? Or the lack of unity in America? Tell me more about the continent of Africa. :ohrlly:
Lack of unity among blacks anywhere benefits racist whites. Your helping to promote the lack of unity even now with your remarks.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Lack of unity among blacks anywhere benefits racist whites. Your helping to promote the lack of unity even now with your remarks.
I'm sorry, but I don't see any white people here. *looks around*, and our elite class are 98% black. Benefit? :nktpls:

Blackout

Daps
I'm sorry, but I don't see any white people here. *looks around*, and our elite class are 98% black. Benefit? :nktpls:
On this site? Because there are some racists whites here lurking as we speak.

Or are you talking about in Africa? Because they are racist whites all over South Africa as we speak.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
On this site? Because there are some racists whites here lurking as we speak.

Or are you talking about in Africa? Because they are racist whites all over South Africa as we speak.
I don't care about racist cacs, or cacs in general. Lurk away, the fook do I care?

I don't live in South Africa, that is a totally different country. Do you bring up Japan when talking to a Cambodian? No, you do not.

Let me fill you in on a little secret, diaspora **whispers** "a united africa does not benefit you, american".

Blackout

Daps
I don't care about racist cacs, or cacs in general. Lurk away, the fook do I care?

I don't live in South Africa, that is a totally different country. Do you bring up Japan when talking to a Cambodian? No, you do not.

Let me fill you in on a little secret, diaspora **whispers** "a united africa does not benefit you, american".
The fact that you do not care about racist whites and you also do not care about the black Africans in South Africa is lack of unity and such benefits white racists even more.

It looks like you hate AAs more so than racist whites as well. :snoop:

You so self defeating it isn't funny.

Let me fill you in on a little secret and no i def won't wisper:

A United Africa benefits me as long as it can suppress racist whites.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you do not care about racist whites and you also do not care about the Africans in South Africa is lack of unity and such benefits white racists even more.

It looks like you hate AAs more so than racist whites as well. :snoop:

You so self defeating it isn't funny.

Let me fill you in on a little secret and no i def won't wisper:

A United Africa benefits me as long as it can suppress racist whites.
First off, I never said I didn't care about South Africans, don't put words in my mouth, I just stated earlier in this thread I was there last week. I have good business partners there, very cool people. I can't believe I even have to break this down into detail, but let's face it, I'm talking to an AA, he's like the infant of the world, knowing nothing past his country.

There have been rivalries in africa for thousands of years, that will never change, something that you will never understand. A united Africa, only benefits Africa, it does NOT suppress your sworn enemy. All of Africa could be as advanced as Japan, and your people's living condition will remain. Ask yourself why that is? Because your fight, is in your country, not Africa. Africa being like Japan will not motivate Pookie to leave the hood. Those are domestic issues. The racist cacs that you are fearing right now, have no impact on me, they have an impact on you. Cacs fled my region back in 1996. FYI.

Blackout

Daps
First off, I never said I didn't care about South Africans, don't put words in my mouth, I just stated earlier in this thread I was there last week. I have good business partners there, very cool people. I can't believe I even have to break this down into detail, but let's face it, I'm talking to an AA, he's like the infant of the world, knowing nothing past his country.

There has been rivalries in africa for thousands of years, that will never change. A united Africa, only benefits Africa, it does NOT suppress your sworn enemy. All of Africa could be as advanced as Japan, and your people's living condition will remain. Ask yourself why that is? Because your fight, is in your country, not Africa. Africa being like Japan will not motivate Pookie to leave the hood. Those are domestic issues. The racist cacs that you are fearing right now, have no impact on me, they have an impact on you. Cacs fled my region back in 1996. FYI.
Im seeing the words out of your mouth and it looks like you are severely underestimating racist whites while promoting lack of unity among blacks.

Im talking to you. A person who is benefiting racists whites every time you go at AAs.

A united Africa does suppress racist whites because it will help suppress the white racists in South Africa and will also help keep it that way in which white racists stay out of your region as well.

That alone will benefit me as a black person.

You only see small scale shyt while im looking at the whole picture.

You think that racists whites cant come into your region if they wanted to? Stop being naive. :snoop:

Those racist whites have an impact on you because they still exist and have power. You underestimation of them isnt going to help you.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Im seeing the words out of your mouth and it looks like you are severely underestimating racist whites while promoting lack of unity among blacks.

Im talking to you. A person who is benefiting racists whites every time you go at AAs.

A united Africa does suppress racist whites because it will help suppress the white racists in South Africa and will also help keep it that way in which white racists stay out of your region as well.

That alone will benefit me as a black person.

You only see small scale shyt while im looking at the whole picture.

You think that racists whites cant come into your region if they wanted to? Stop being naive. :snoop:

Those racist whites have an impact on you because they still exist and have power. You underestimation of them isnt going to help you.
Look at this guy talking about big scale small scale, you have no idea what is the complexity of Africa, cut it out.

AA's need to do themselves a favor and go at themselves, the same way the nazi's did when they created their party and dug out the weaklings in 1936, instead of harbouring the weak, and allowing them to drag you down. That's what you need to do, and you need to not worry about Africa, because you lot are never coming back, just get over it.

Blackout

Daps
Look at this guy talking about big scale small scale, you have no idea what is the complexity of Africa, cut it out.

AA's need to do themselves a favor and go at themselves, the same way the nazi's did when they created their party and dug out the weaklings in 1936, instead of harbouring the weak, and allowing them to drag you down. That's what you need to do, and you need to not worry about Africa, because you lot are never coming back, just get over it.
I know what I know and what I know right now is that racist whites are a threat to blacks whether they are in America or in Africa. This isnt the days of old where AAs know nothing about Africa. All now I can easily research and find the info I need about Africa at will.

I know what racist whites can do on a large scale and what they will do if black people do not unite and recognize them as a threat everywhere. I see that your underestimation of them is a weakness that will hurt you and others like you who underestimate them and the power they hold.

You need to do yourself a favor and take all that hate you have for AAs and direct it as the racist whites who actually hate you and have enough power to express that hate through force if they wanted to.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I know what I know and what I know right now is that racist whites are a threat to blacks whether they are in America or in Africa. I know what they can do and what they will do if black people do not unite and recognize them as a threat. I see that your underestimation of them is a weakness that will hurt you and others like you who underestimate them and the power they hold.

You need to do yourself a favor and take all that hate you have for AAs and direct it as the racist whites who actually hate you and have enough power to express that hate through force if they wanted to.
Underestimate? Bruv, the cacs not only got ran out, but we have full control of our resources, and anyone wanting them gets the minor share. Our country is united like ever before. Speak for your own damn country!

Blackout

Daps
Underestimate? Bruv, the cacs not only got ran out, but we have full control of our resources, and anyone wanting them gets the minor share. Our country is united like ever before. Speak for your own damn country!
What is preventing them from coming back to your country? Nothing at all.

Ran out? You only kept them out temporarily and at this rate of you underestimating them they can come back easily. While you ignore them they are growing. Open your eyes and realize that.

I speak for my own as well which is why Im aware about racist whites.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What is preventing them from coming back to your country? Nothing at all.

Ran out? You only kept them out temporarily and at this rate of you underestimating them they can come back easily. While you ignore them they are growing. Open your eyes and realize that.

I speak for my own as well which is why Im aware about racist whites.
What country? And would a united africa keep them out? Did they stay in Iraq? Last I checked both Iraq and Afghanistan were a failure, don't believe, check who the majority contracts for oil went too......

We kicked them out once, we can always do it again. How many times have you won a battle? Again, focus on yourselves.