What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
How do you feel about Somalians :hmm:
They're cool. Some have screwed views and a superiority complex toward the others, possibly because they did a bit of enslaving *cough* but it's strange since they can't seem to take back their alleged lands from the Kenyans. :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ethiopians needa give us back our shyt too now that you mention it :sas: @2Quik4UHoes

You got a superiority complex against AA's tho :sas2:
Not really. Tough love only works on them. Make fun of them and watch how quickly they make up excuse, scramble for unity and begin to cry. They need to toughen up if they want to go heads up with the cacs they share their land with.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What country? And what would prevent a united africa from keeping them out? Did they stay in Iraq? Last I checked both Iraq and Afghanistan were a failure, don't believe, check who the majority contracts for oil went too......
Your region, your country etc. You say they left well tell me why you think they magically cant come back. :snoop:

They can come back to your region if they wanted to and thats something you need to realize.

A united africa will hurt their presence. Thats way better than how they can affect Africa now. :ufdup:
Name a race that is united. You know nothing!
I can name a race that is the most hated.

US as in the black race.

Me and you fool.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You region, your country etc. You say they left well tell me why you think they magically cant come back. :snoop:

A united africa will hurt their presence. Thats way better than how they can affect Africa now.

I can name a race that is the most hated.

US.

Me and you fool.
You didn't answer the other questions. Listen, I'm sick and tired of listening to a diaspora spew his stupid dreams where he thinks all of africa is going to unite, you couldn't name one race that is, because you know the tribalistic mind set is a human trait. Kenyans and Somalians aren't going to magically become best friends to help your situation. This is reality, not disneyland. America and the Russians, whom btw are white, will not set aside their differences to attack one country, the chinese and japanese are heated enemies, yet if the yellow race decided to set it's differences aside it would probably run the world effortlessly. Race is a social contract. You and I are not the same. Chinese and Japanese are not the same. We do not share the same culture or even native language. We have totally different agendas. My agenda is pledged to my country, and yours should be toward yours. Trying to include us, into your plans, is a failure.

By the way, no, a united africa couldn't keep from getting nuked, however, our country would raise hell to anyone that tries to invade, much like Iraq, they don't want that drama no more.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Not really. Tough love only works on them. Make fun of them and watch how quickly they make up excuse, scramble for unity and begin to cry. They need to toughen up if they want to go heads up with the cacs they share their land with.

To be fair aren't you from Congo? Ya'll took just as many L's as AA's and are currently way behind in development. I'm from Somalia and they hadn't had a government in 22 years. The place is still kinda lawless in some places and is probably the most dangerous place on Earth not ending in Stan. Who are we Africans to put down our diaspora brothers when we haven't been shyt ourselves? If anything the AA's are better off than many of us :manny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
To be fair aren't you from Congo? Ya'll took just as many L's as AA's and are currently way behind in development. I'm from Somalia and they hadn't had a government in 22 years. The place is still kinda lawless in some places and is probably the most dangerous place on Earth not ending in Stan. Who are we Africans to put down our diaspora brothers when we haven't been shyt ourselves? If anything the AA's are better off than many of us :manny:
No. I am not from Congo. Rwanda. We took an L 20 years ago, and have over come it. They are most definitely not better off than us. Might want to look that up.

They need to focus inward, not outward. Somalia isn't crying for AA's to unite so Somalia can improve, now is it? How stupid would that sound? :stopitslime:

Blackout

Daps
You didn't answer the other questions. Listen, I'm sick and tired of listening to a diaspora spew his stupid dreams where he thinks all of africa is going to unite, you couldn't name one race that is, because you know the tribalistic mind set is a human trait. Kenyans and Somalians aren't going to magically become best friends to help your situation. This is reality, not disneyland. America and the Russians, whome btw are white, will not set aside their differences to attack one country, the chinese and japanese are heated enemies, yet if the yellow race decided to set it's differences aside it would probably run the world effortlessly. Race is a social contract. You and I are not the same. We do not share the same culture or even native language. We have totally different agendas. My agenda is pledged to my country, and yours should be toward yours. Trying to include us, into your plans, is a failure.

By the way, no, a united africa couldn't keep from getting nuked, however, our country would raise hell to anyone that tries to invade, much like Iraq, they don't want that drama no more.
You say all that yet there are racist whites in America and Russia who will unite to go against a black person. The hatred of the black man is shared across many continents and regions all over and that is something you need to realize.

By the way a United Africa can fend off anybody that tries to invade way better than the currently invaded Africa you have now.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You say all that yet there are racist whites in America and Russia who will unite to go against a black person. The hatred of the black man is shared across many continents and regions all over and that is something you need to realize.

By the way a United Africa can fend off anybody that tries to invade way better than the currently invaded Africa we have now.
Ah yes, so we can deflect nuclear arsenal with magical mandingo powers now eh? Cut it out.

Racist americans and russians are just as lost as you are. They know nothing of the world, thus the reason they sit at home lurking the coli and bickering about ideology on their own sites. Russia will NEVER trust the West, EVER. Politicians and racist whites are 2 completely different entities. Obviously you do not know that, perhaps you don't know this but WWII, cacs killed themselves more than anyone on the planet, and that was the most racist war in mankind. :heh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No. I am not from Congo. Rwanda. We took an L 20 years ago, and have over come it. They are most definitely not better off than us. Might want to look that up.

They need to focus inward, not outward. Somalia isn't crying for AA's to unite so Somalia can improve, now is it? How stupid would that sound? :stopitslime:
Rwanda is on a beautiful come up these days and it's a bright spot in the (Central) East. Rwandans kinda look like our cousins so I'm very happy to see the country progressing and moving towards a bright future but we can't talk about that beautiful place without talking about perhaps a brief moment that more than any other moment in human history illustrates the mechanical power and efficiency of human brutality. AA's kill each other every day in the streets but it would be dishonest to be a Rwandan nationalist and laud AA's for shooting each other.

As far as being better off, that I don't know. Every AA has access to clean water and nutritious food and I don't think that may be the case in Rwanda. That being said these things are sometimes relative so again, it is hard to tell.

Blackout

Daps
Ah yes, so we can deflect nuclear arsenal with magical mandingo powers now eh? Cut it out.

Racist americans and russians are just as lost as you are. They know nothing of the world, thus the reason they sit at home lurking the coli and bickering about ideology on their own sites. Russia will NEVER trust the West, EVER. Politicians and racist whites are 2 completely different entities. Obviously you do not know that, perhaps you don't know this but WWII, cacs killed themselves more than anyone on the planet, and that was the most racist war in mankind. :heh:
Well a United Africa could of taken advantage of the current times where countries do not go into all out war so easily to not have to deal with nukes and minimize the white racist presence while building up resources of their own much faster than the current pace now.

Whites can be as lost as ever and can hate each other but at the end of the day they both have racists among them who unite in their hate of blacks and have power and would kill a black man faster than they would kill each other in their own countries and when they go into Africa.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Rwanda is on a beautiful come up these days and it's a bright spot in the (Central) East. Rwandans kinda look like our cousins so I'm very happy to see the country progressing and moving towards a bright future but we can't talk about that beautiful place without talking about perhaps a brief moment that more than any other moment in human history illustrates the mechanical power and efficiency of human brutality. AA's kill each other every day in the streets but it would be dishonest to be a Rwandan nationalist and laud AA's for shooting each other.

As far as being better off, that I don't know. Every AA has access to clean water and nutritious food and I don't think that may be the case in Rwanda. That being said these things are sometimes relative so again, it is hard to tell.
All Rwandans have running water. I never encouraged AA's to shoot themselves, but rather, I point and say "Look what you are doing to yourself" Instead of stopping and saying :ohhh:, they much rather :pacspit::to: .......such an annoyance. Simply telling an AA about his negative attributes does not mean I'm a 'hater', it means I'm showing a mirror, something they absolutely hate, and will scramble away from it like a plague, quickly taking a defensive stand, and even offensive one. I've never seen such a thing.

Strange because when it was brought to our attention what we were doing, we actually stopped :ohhh:, and really put things aside overnight. Literally the rivalry is completely over. Both tribes are hunting down the remaining rebels in Congo with great success. It is one of the most united stories in history. It typically takes regions decades, it only took us 1. Somalia may get there, god speed.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well a United Africa could of taken advantage of the current times where countries do not go into all out war so easily to not have to deal with nukes and minimize the white racist presence while building up resources of their own much faster than the current pace now.
Coulda shoulda woulda.

Whites can be as lost as ever and can hate each other but at the end of the day they both have racists among them who unite in their hate of blacks and have power and would kill a black man faster than they would kill each other in their own countries and elsewhere.
Yes and this entity will come to central africa when? :usure:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
All Rwandans have running water. I never encouraged AA's to shoot themselves, but rather, I point and say "Look what you are doing to yourself" Instead of stopping and saying :ohhh:, they much rather :pacspit::to: .......such an annoyance. Simply telling an AA about his negative attributes does not mean I'm a 'hater', it means I'm showing a mirror, something they absolutely hate, and will scramble away from it like a plague, quickly taking a defensive stand, and even offensive one. I've never seen such a thing.

Strange because when it was brought to our attention what we were doing, we actually stopped :ohhh:, and really put things aside overnight. Literally the rivalry is completely over. Both tribes are hunting down the remaining rebels in Congo with great success. It is one of the most united stories in history. It typically takes regions decades, it only took us 1. Somalia may get there, god speed.
Good post. I hear from the older generation that tribalism is dying in Somalia after all this time.