What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
there's no option for stupid.

cac blood running through his veins, what do you expect? :nktpls:

You wouldn't be able to tell at all by looking at me, but my grandfather on my mother's side was Irish, so I may not be qualified to respond to this post lol.

I guess over there where you're at if there's any white lineage at all you're considered an outsider?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
do you think i negged you cause of something you said to me or applies to me :pachaha:
Then why did you? because you're a retard, no need to answer that. Speng.
You wouldn't be able to tell at all by looking at me, but my grandfather on my mother's side was Irish, so I may not be qualified to respond to this post lol.

I guess over there where you're at if there's any white lineage at all you're considered an outsider?
Behaviour is more important to me, but some in the elite club that is current, may feel differently. :manny:
Cac blood is to us what jewish blood is to a german nazi. Very hard to trust. There are some that are very africanised however.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
we can dap, neg or rep any comment we want to, can't we :pachaha::ld:
of course, and always with reason. no one daps or reps without reason. only a retard would think otherwise. retards can not comprehend past impulse, thus the reason you fit the description perfectly.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FQG5

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
monsanto will take over africa too. infact easier than any other place in the world..

Nah, organic is an African standard. Only Babylon embrace all them chemicals and poisons.

Like I said before, I don't give a shyt who cacs treat worse or better, I don't give a shyt about cacs period. Black people ARE african, and africans are black. That is where it ends, and cacs better learn that shyt fast. WE define ourselves, not them.

That's some real African shyt you just said.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
look at this bullshyt, your piss poor attempt to sound deep, failing miserably. how about you just sit down until Lois gets home and makes you a mayonnaise sandwich?

She has a mandingo warrior eating mayo. Ain't this about a bytch.

:dead:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, organic is an African standard. Only Babylon embrace all them chemicals and poisons.
real food is expensive. we save hundreds using coupons eating that monsanto shyt. looks real.. :win:

you on the west coast anyway. you don't know what monsanto is doing in africa.. :ufdup:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
real food is expensive. we save hundreds using coupons eating that monsanto shyt. looks real.. :win:

you on the west coast anyway. you don't know what monsanto is doing in africa.. :ufdup:

1. I'm on the East, not West.

2. Hospital bills are more expensive than real food

3. I can't speak for the rest of Africa, but Ethiopia got GMO labelling laws. This ain't that babylon shyt we've grown up on, Africans kept it organic before it was even a craze over here.