What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Damn bruh your hate for AAs run deep.

Shame your hate only benefits white people.
Fook off c*nt, he directly shytted on dark skinned people with 'nappy' hair, I can say whatever the fukk I want. The idiot practically said he hopes he has non-black in him, and dark skin women chase him because he has curly fur, and yet you are quoting me. How about you do this mate, next time you get in your feelings, read who the fukk I am quoting. Scram.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
If Black = African then why do we need the word Black? Why not use African and discard Black. People who are not indigenous African descent can slip in under the guise of Blackness but cannot if it is strictly African descent.

Foreigners can slip in under both "Black" and "African"....the only way to really keep it exclusive and safeguard it is by using a combined "Black-African" or by referring to ourselves by tribal id or nationality.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Foreigners can slip in under both "Black" and "African"....the only way to really keep it exclusive and safeguard it is by using a combined "Black-African" or by referring to ourselves by tribal id or nationality.

INDIGENOUS or Native African.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Berbers are indigenous but many of them are White.

Copts are indigenous but they have a pale or copper complexion.

And that is perfectly fine. Africa is diverse.

fyi Copts and certain Berber groups are heavily admixed.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Fook off c*nt, he directly shytted on dark skinned people with 'nappy' hair, I can say whatever the fukk I want. The idiot practically said he hopes he has non-black in him, and dark skin women chase him because he has curly fur, and yet you are quoting me. How about you do this mate, next time you get in your feelings, read who the fukk I am quoting. Scram.
Let's not pretend like you haven't been hating AAs throughout this thread.

Not to mention there are many AAs with dark skin and nappy hair so why you think I would side with someone who is a c00n is beyond me.

Your hate for AAs isnt gonna help you nor me, especially if you live in the US.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Let's not pretend like you haven't been hating AAs throughout this thread.

Not to mention there are many AAs with dark skin and nappy hair so why you think I would side with someone who is a c00n is beyond me.

Your hate for AAs isnt gonna help you nor me, especially if you live in the US.
Let's not pretend AA's don't say stupid shyt about africa/africans.

No, I do not live in your cac land, don't worry, I have nothing to lose. I live on my continent.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Let's not pretend AA's don't say stupid shyt about africa/africans.

No, I do not live in your cac land, don't worry. I live on my continent.
Well even if some do it isn't all of us yet you come in here taking shots at all of us in your posts. :snoop:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Even in your sig you go at AAs.

Your benefitting white people as we speak.

Your so self defeating.:snoop:
Ah yes, white people benefit from my sig, not privilege in america or anything. nah, a random sig in some random strangers signature. Sounds about right. Cry some more, your tears are delicious. :ahh: