What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like you dont like the sound of a unified africa by this response. :usure:

Your being self defeating as usual.
Actually Africa is united in the sense that we have many organizations and summits (not just the AU), where we display our unity all the time, thought trade, culture, festivals and militarily. I just wanted to see how far and stupid you'd go with this, and it didn't cease to amaze me, at all. :wow:

White racists are in Africa right now as we speak. :dwillhuh:
Are you talking about South Africa? Didn't I already tell you, I'm not South African? :mindblown:

What are you doing to help Afro-Colombians? Lets talk about diaspora unity for a second, I can give you names of united african organizations and summits, lets talk about your region now. Show me how AA's are helping Afro-Brasilians, Haitians? Where is your summit?

Self defeated, no you just feel like that because you are the defeated one. You assume we are here to help you, but clearly that is not how the world works. The only help you will get, is if you come back to Africa, and I highly doubt you lot will be doing that. Until then, all of your regulations and movements fall under the U.S govt banner. Sorry, friend.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Actually Africa is united in the sense that we have many organizations and summits (not just the AU), where we display our unity all the time, thought trade, culture, festivals and militarily. I just wanted to see how far and stupid you'd go with this, and it didn't cease to amaze me, at all. :wow:

Are you talking about South Africa? Didn't I already tell you, I'm not South African? :mindblown:

What are you doing to help Afro-Colombians? Lets talk about diaspora unity for a second, I can give you names of united african organizations and summits, lets talk about your region now. Show me how AA's are helping Afro-Brasilians, Haitians? Where is your summit?

Self defeated, no you just feel like that because you are the defeated one. You assume we are here to help you, but clearly that is not how the world works. The only help you will get, is if you come back to Africa, and I highly doubt you lot will be doing that. Until then, all of your regulations and movements fall under the U.S banner. Sorry, friend.
Where is the unity on a global scale? Because I see none especially when you factor in South Africa and you distancing yourself from it.

I personally am cool with black people from all over the diaspora unlike you who hate AAs. I see no reason for us to distance ourselves from each other especially with racist whites coming at us.

No Im not the defeated one or else I would of let the white racists here in America walk all over me and ignore them like you do. In fact AAs as a whole was forced here, cut off from Africa, and still made it to where we are now because we were not defeated.

You dont have to help us over here but you can help yourselves by uniting and going at the white racists on the continent harder than you do now.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Where is the unity on a global scale? Because I see none especially when you factor in South Africa and you distancing yourself from it.

I personally am cool with black people from all over the diaspora unlike you who hate AAs. I see no reason for us to distance ourselves from each other especially with racist whites coming at us.

No Im not the defeated one or else I would of let the white racists here in America walk all over me and ignore them like you do. In fact AAs as a whole was forced here, cut off from Africa, and still made it to where we are now because we were not defeated.
THERE IS NO fukkING RACIAL UNITY OF ANY RACE ON A GLOBAL fukkING SCALE, THIS IS THE LAST fukkING TIME I'M GOING TO SAY THIS. fukk. LIKE TALKING TO A fukkING 6 YEAR OLD. HOW OLD ARE YOU MAN?

I never said I hate AA's. I just like picking on them, because they are a lost people, like you, very lost, you have no idea what you're talking about. One minute african unity, I explain it exists, then the next, global fukking unity (jesus fukking christ).

I have no white racists here, who is ignoring them? Can you ignore something that is not here? :what:

So, you are not defeated, good, apparently you lot are winning then, that is the opposite of losing, I expect to see great strives within the AA community in the next 2 years then. I'll be waiting. :ohrlly:

Blackout

Daps
THERE IS NO fukkING RACIAL UNITY OF ANY RACE ON A GLOBAL fukkING SCALE, THIS IS THE LAST fukkING TIME I'M GOING TO SAY THIS. fukk. LIKE TALKING TO A fukkING 6 YEAR OLD. HOW OLD ARE YOU MAN?

I never said I hate AA's. I just like picking on them, because they are a lost people, like you, very lost, you have no idea what you're talking about. One minute african unity, I explain it exists, then the next, global fukking unity (jesus fukking christ).

I have no white racists here, who is ignoring them? Can you ignore something that is not here? :what:

So, you are not defeated, good, apparently you lot are winning then, that is the opposite of losing, I expect to see great strives within the AA community in the next 2 years then. I'll be waiting. :ohrlly:
THERE IS A RACIAL UNITY OF THE HATE OF THE BLACK RACE ON A GLOBAL SCALE

Its like talking to an idiot.

I know what Im talking about. I am not lost. I know where I am which is why Im not in the fields picking cotton.

White racist exists in South Africa which is in AFRICA. They also exist on planet earth and can go to your area easily if they wanted to.

What you did was try to claim Africa unity exists yet South Africa clearly shows otherwise.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
THERE IS A RACIAL UNITY OF THE HATE OF THE BLACK RACE ON A GLOBAL SCALE
Oh ya? really? where do these people congregate? where is their summit? where is their doctrine? global scale, that means everybody is involved, where is this doctrine? Tell me ,find the name of this particular global united organization?

Or let me guess, another stupid AA confusing prejudice which is a human characteristic. I don't give a shyt if anyone prejudges me as inferior, because I do the same to them. I think my race is superior, and I think if they come here, I have more of an advantage than they do.

White racist exists in South Africa which is in AFRICA.
I just :snoop:
They exist on planet earth and can go to your area easily if they wanted to.
Name the organization. I want to know who wants to get this work. :laff:

What you did was try to claim Africa unity exists yet South Africa clearly shows otherwise.
Civil unrest is a DOMESTIC fukkING ISSUE. You muppet. South Africa is well represented in summits, what does their domestic issue have to do with me. You know what, I know why you're ignorant, because you don't have a country, your mind just simply can't compute what I am saying. That is what is going on here.

I forget sometimes who I am talking too. I apologise.

Blackout

Daps
Oh ya? really? where do these people congregate? where is their summit? where is their doctrine? global scale, that means everybody is involved, where is this doctrine? Tell me ,find the name of this particular global united organization?

Or let me guess, another stupid AA confusing prejudice which is a human characteristic. I don't give a shyt if anyone prejudges me as inferior, because I do the same to them. I think my race is superior, and I think if they come here, I have more of an advantage than they do.

I just :snoop:

Name the organization. I want to know who wants to get this work. :laff:

Civil unrest is a DOMESTIC fukkING ISSUE. You muppet. South Africa is well represented in summits, what does their domestic issue have to do with me. You know what, I know why you're ignorant, because you don't have a country, your mind just simply can't compute what I am saying. That is what is going on here.

I forget sometimes who I am talking too. I apologise.
Their belief is to hate black people.

Prejudice is one thing but their hate goes way past that to where its not a simple human characteristic.

Stop making excuses for their hate. You went from ignoring them to trying to justify them. :snoop:

The white racists in South Africa isnt simple civil unrest. Its white racists coming into foreign land and going at black locals without Africa unifying and going at them to kick them out. :comeon:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Their belief is to hate black people.

Prejudice is one thing but their hate goes way past that to where its not a simple human characteristic.

Stop making excuses for their hate. You went from ignoring them to trying to justify them. :snoop:

The white racists in South Africa isnt simple civil unrest. Its white racists coming into foreign land and going at black locals without Africa unifying and going at them to kick them out. :comeon:
Ah, so no name of this organization? Global UNITY, you said, that means a global understanding between all races in the world (who are not black) to completely hate the black race. Where is this doctrine again? Does this doctrine hold true in Afghanistan? India? Korea? How exactly is it different than tribal prejudice, do explain, this ought to be good.

Still talking about South Africa I see. So AA, what are you going to do to help them? And what should Afro-Brasilians do to help you? and why haven't you began helping them? I noticed you completely dodged my diaspora question.

I love how you think unity comes in one huge wave instead of steps. :heh:
You're not even looking at your own community, you're looking way over here to Africa. Incredible. :heh:

Blackout

Daps
Ah, so no name of this organization? Global UNITY, you said, that means a global understanding between all races in the world (who are not black) to completely hate the black race. Where is this doctrine again? Does this doctrine hold true in Afghanistan? India? Korea? How exactly is it different than tribal prejudice, do explain, this ought to be good.

Still talking about South Africa I see. So AA, what are you going to do to help them? And what should Afro-Brasilians do to help you? and why haven't you began helping them? I noticed you completely dodged my diaspora question.

I love how you think unity comes in one huge wave instead of steps. :heh:
You're not even looking at your own community, you're looking way over here to Africa. Incredible. :heh:
Look all over and see the dark skin is bad skin trait that is apparent all over the world. If you cant see it then your blind.

I said Im cool with others in the diaspora and unlike you I dont hate them and lie when called out for it. I help those here in the US who are cool with me. I do what I can here.

I address Africa because unlike here that is a black continent and thusly black people should have enough power in a black continent to unify and kick out racist whites.

I look at my community everyday. Whether they are in North part of the US or the South part of the US.:comeon:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Look all over and see the dark skin is bad skin trait that is apparent all over the world. If you cant see it then your blind.

I said Im cool with them and unlike you I dont hate them and lie when called out for it. I help those here in the US who are cool with me. I do what I can here.

I address Africa because unlike here that is a black continent and thusly black people should have enough power in a black continent to unify and kick out racist whites.

I look at my community everyday. Whether they are in North part of the US or the South part of the US.:comeon:
Oh so your little help is considered global scale now eh?

I don't give a shyt if the world thinks my skin color is bad, I think their skin color is bad, when the asians are here we look at them as much less attractive and they face discrimination.

you failed to mention how this is different to tribalistic prejudice. do you really think a chinese person hates you more than a japanese? do you think a palestinian hates you more than an israel? an indian more than a pakistani? you can not be this naive, you have a lot to learn. and you need to shed your insecurity, always thinking about what others think of you. Most people in my country see white men as evil, and demons, I dont think cacs particularly care.

Blackout

Daps

I don't give a shyt if the world thinks my skin color is bad, I think their skin color is bad, when the asians are here we look at them as much less attractive and they face discrimination.

you failed to mention how this is different to tribalistic prejudice. do you really think a chinese person hates you more than a japanese? do you think a palestinian hates you more than an israel? an indian more than a pakistani? you can not be this naive, you have a lot to learn. and you need to shed your insecurity, always thinking about what others think of you. Most people in my country see white men as evil, and demons, I dont think cacs particularly care.
My little help is my little help. If we had more people like me who are aware of racist whites and go at them instead of trying to please them or ignore them :comeon: then we would be able to get shyt done.

What you need to learn is that when the hate of black people are so extreme to where our simple traits like skin or hair even on their own are looked down upon that is a problem that should be addressed and not justified as simple prejudice.

You are naive thanks to whites not operating in public in your area and with that makes it easier for racist whites to progress freely with no one to stop them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My little help is my little help. If we had more people like me who are aware of racist whites and go at them instead of trying to please them or ignore them :comeon: then we would be able to get shyt done.

What you need to learn is that when hate of black people are so extreme to where our simple traits even on their own are looked down upon that is a problem that should be addressed and not justified.

You are naive and with that makes it easier for racist whites to progress freely with no one to stop them.

Blackout

Daps

What you need to learn is that when the hate of black people are so extreme to where our simple traits like skin or hair even on their own are looked down upon that is a problem that should be addressed and not justified as simple prejudice.

You are naive thanks to whites not operating in public in your area and with that makes it easier for racist whites to progress freely with no one to stop them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ah no response. Of course not, because we all know that Palestinians hate Israelis more than everyone. We know that muslims are hated globally, but guess what? THEY DON'T GIVE A shyt.

Grow some fukking balls and stop crying you're a fukking black man ffs. :notocacs:

Blackout

Daps
Ah no response. Of course not, because we all know that Palestinians hate Israelis more than everyone. We know that muslims are hated globally, but guess what? THEY DON'T GIVE A shyt.

Grow some fukking balls and stop crying you're a fukking black man ffs. :notocacs:
Guess what dumbass.

If a guy is trying to shoot you and you dont give a shyt then youll become an easier target.

Your defeated and you dont even realize it. :snoop:

Grow a damn brain and start thinking.

Last edited: