What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Black = African then why do we need the word Black? Why not use African and discard Black. People who are not indigenous African descent can slip in under the guise of Blackness but cannot if it is strictly African descent.

Nobody should be using terms like white and black to define people but that's just the way it is.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
"indigenous African descent"
Obviously that is not what you fill out, nor is it what the majority of the world use. White people consider themselves white whether they come from europe or canada. Although I do not care much how they catergorise themselves, I do however recognise that they form an alliance using the term, and in order to counter that, I must do the same due to our diaspora population.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, I don't give a shyt who cacs treat worse or better, I don't give a shyt about cacs period. Black people ARE african, and africans are black. That is where it ends, and cacs better learn that shyt fast. WE define ourselves, not them.
:leostare:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i'm gonna hafta borrow 10 from ya.... if you know what i mean..
and I'll return the favor. You have much less than me, muppet. Good job!

At least the others learn, you on the other hand are a lost cause. As soon as I heard you practiced bestiality I knew retardation ran though your veins, no need for me to even mentally flex on you, you're already defeated. Don't breed. :notocacs:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I'll return the favor. You have much less than me, muppet. Good job!

At least the others learn, you on the other hand are a lost cause. As soon as I heard you practiced bestiality I knew retardation ran though your veins, no need for me to even mentally flex on you, you're already defeated. Don't breed. :notocacs:
you are a construct. and it's you that doesn't want it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
you are a construct. and it's you that doesn't want it.
look at this bullshyt, your piss poor attempt to sound deep, failing miserably. how about you just sit down until Lois gets home and makes you a mayonnaise sandwich?

She has a mandingo warrior eating mayo. Ain't this about a bytch.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at this bullshyt, your piss poor attempt to sound deep, failing miserably. how about you just sit down until Lois gets home and makes you a mayonnaise sandwich?
you don't even know what the fuq you're talking about race. you're all over the place and it's you that sounds retarded.
what exactly are you angry about..

are you mad at me eating healthy :pachaha:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
you don't even know what the fuq you're talking about race. you're all over the place and it's you that sounds retarded.
what exactly are you angry about..

are you mad at me eating healthy :pachaha:
:what:

can someone else translate this for me in english?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg
dark skin bytches still wanna get wit me so I can give em good hair babies so I'll take a lil bit of yakub and call it a day.

Why do you make good point and posts and then say shyt like this? It makes you come off as very confused. shytting on CACs one post and then acting like you're better because your part-cacness the next.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
highlight the text and use google to translate it to any language you wish..
there's no option for stupid.
Why do you make good point and posts and then say shyt like this? It makes you come off as very confused. shytting on CACs one post and then acting like you're better because your part-cacness the next.
cac blood running through his veins, what do you expect? :nktpls: