What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being part cac is not being black. That's being half beast. Those 'naps' are called homosapien hair, we've shed our fur a long time ago, cacs on the other hand.....

your fur is curly, cac, because a homosapien gave you a little bit of our dna, but you're still a beast. scram.

7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg
dark skin bytches still wanna get wit me so I can give em good hair babies so I'll take a lil bit of yakub and call it a day.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
@Swagnificent did the damn thing on the 1st page

Black is not synonymous with African, it is a phenotype.
wrong. if that's the case you think aborigine are black? :what:

so then what about their hair, and the blonde hair in which all of their 1-6 year olds obtain? what about their skeletal structure being completely different, in fact, the only thing they share is skin tone, in which case it can be argued that they have a completely different type of brown than the majority of africans (berbers, khoisan, habesha) all of which you would call black. and do we now call african albinos white? :what: GTFO>

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

so then what about their hair, and the blonde hair in which all of their 1-6 year olds obtain? what about their skeletal structure being completely different, in fact, the only thing they share is skin tone, in which case it can be argued that they have a completely different type of brown than the majority of africans (berbers, khoisan, habesha) all of which you would call black. GTFO>

For me, it makes more sense for Black = Dark than indigenous African descent. A dark Arab or Asian is going to suffer worse under White supremacy than a fair or yellow African.

And Africa is diverse, so it isn't like all Africans share the same phenotype, Its not like we all have epicanthic folds, green eyes, pitch black skin or straight hair like some African ethnic groups.

I think "Black" has done us more harm than good by owning that word since most of the Black masses are using a very narrow definition, instead of just saying what we are "African", much more concise and coherent.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so then what about their hair, and the blonde hair in which all of their 1-6 year olds obtain? what about their skeletal structure being completely different, in fact, the only thing they share is skin tone, in which case it can be argued that they have a completely different type of brown than the majority of africans (berbers, khoisan, habesha) all of which you would call black. and do we now call african albinos white? :what: GTFO>
so what's your point.. i still haven't figured it out.. :leostare:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
For me, it makes more sense for Black = Dark than indigenous African descent. A dark Arab or Asian is going to suffer worse under White supremacy than a fair or yellow African.

And Africa is diverse, so it isn't like all Africans share the same phenotype, Its not like we all have epicanthic folds, green eyes, pitch black skin or straight hair like some African ethnic groups.

I think "Black" has done us more harm than good by owning that word since most of the Black masses are using a very narrow definition, instead of just saying what we are "African", much more concise and coherent.
Like I said before, I don't give a shyt who cacs treat worse or better, I don't give a shyt about cacs period. Black people ARE african, and africans are black. That is where it ends, and cacs better learn that shyt fast. WE define ourselves, not them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so what's your point.. i still haven't figured it out.. :leostare:
There is no point you muppet, wtf, it is an exchange of ideas, are you blind and incoherent or something. You're the only fukker here that is confused. Mildly retarded or something? :nktpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Like I said before, I don't give a shyt who cacs treat worse or better, I don't give a shyt about cacs period. Black people ARE african, and africans are black. That is where it ends, and cacs better learn that shyt fast. WE define ourselves, not them.

If Black = African then why do we need the word Black? Why not use African and discard Black. People who are not indigenous African descent can slip in under the guise of Blackness but cannot if it is strictly African descent.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If Black = African then why do we need the word Black? Why not use African and discard Black. People who are not indigenous African descent can slip in under the guise of Blackness but cannot if it is strictly African descent.
Are you african? :stopitslime:
so what should I consider you then? :ohhh: