What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have more than enough people on here who have spoken to me in my dialect tongue, no cac knows what I know, nor can speak my dialect, cut that stupid ignorant shyt off, when you lose a debate you go off calling someone a cac or c00n, typical coli emotions, we've all seen it.

on top of that, I've seen you, and you for sure are mixed with cac blood, how ironic.

yeah and also Malcolm X, Frederick Douglass, Muhammad Ali, and almost every other great black man in American history.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
race is just phenotype. stop with all this dna or culture shyt. back in the day, when cacs decided to oppress black folks across the world, they didn't check DNA or care that there are cultural or dietary difference. race as we know it, was all about just how you looked aka phenotype.

we'll just have to agree to disagree, because if your completely gonna disregard phenotype then we have nothing else to discuss.
I don't give a shyt who cacs oppressed, they oppressed semites, arabs, asians and native americans too, and? your ideas on race based off what white people did instead of science?

you can put me anywhere in africa and I will be embraced no problems, put a black skinned asian in africa and see if he feels alien. stop the bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a shyt who cacs oppressed, they oppressed semites, arabs, asians and native americans too, and? your ideas on race based off what white people did instead of science?

you can put me anywhere in africa and I will be embraced no problems, put a black skinned asian in africa and see if he feels alien. stop the bullshyt.

could say the same about most black americans and genetically they are 80% the same as you.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can put me anywhere in africa and I will be embraced no problems,
this is not true. when any animals "marks" it's territory it won't just embrace another one.. even of it's kind.

that's anywhere in the world. and i'm sure there are places you would go and get the :usure:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
could say the same about most black americans and genetically they are 80% the same as you.
:mjpls: too much cac blood, sorry, stay over there. You people only talk about africa when you want to feel connected with something, but are quick to talk bad about the continent and it's natives. I have seen the cac blood ooze out of you lots pores. Don't come here, you will receive many slappings.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
this is not true. when any animals "marks" it's territory it won't just embrace another one.. even of it's kind.
I think you have no idea what you're talking about, I have been all over my continent have you? No, you haven't, sit down muppet, it's annoying.

Talking to you lot, and hearing you tell me about my continent is like you telling a japanese person about japan, surely you can see how stupid it is. STOP. :notocacs:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you have no idea what you're talking about, I have been all over my continent have you? No, you haven't, sit down muppet, it's annoying.

Talking to you lot, and hearing you tell me about my continent is like you telling a japanese person about japan, surely you can see how stupid it is. STOP. :notocacs:
i've said it before and will say it again, touring countries doesn't mean shyt. every country likes ppl with money.. i can go to israel to visit and they'll love me over there.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i've said it before and will say it again, touring countries doesn't mean shyt. every country likes ppl with money..
I've spent NUMEROUS months and time all over since I was a child. My GF is from Angola, I spend much time in various places for studies and work. Don't tell me nothing. You haven't even spend a week anywhere, and you're telling me how we are embraced? You do realise me going to south africa (just got back last week) is like an argentine going to peru? and an islander going to peru is like you going there? who will be more welcomed and seen as a brother in peru, an argentine or you and the islander? I think you shouldn't speak on things you do not know.

Do we have rivalries of course, but we all consider ourselves african brothers, I do not know ANY africans that consider australians africans, wtf. that is some stupid diaspora bullshyt. Trying to find importance with something because they have nothing.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've spent NUMEROUS months and time all over since I was a child. My GF is from Angola, I spend much time in various places for studies and work. Don't tell me nothing. You haven't even spend a week anywhere, and you're telling me how we are embraced? You do realise me going to south africa (just got back last week) is like an argentine going to peru? and an islander going to peru is like you going there? who will be more welcomed and seen as a brother in peru, an argentine or you and the islander? I think you shouldn't speak on things you do not know.

Do we have rivalries of course, but we all consider ourselves african brothers, I do not know ANY africans that consider australians africans, wtf. that is some stupid diaspora bullshyt. Trying to find importance with something because they have nothing.
doesnt change the fact that race is a social construct..

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
doesnt change the fact that race is a social construct..
exactly, which is why all of africa is considered black. because all of africa are socially similar. not with islanders. glad you agree.

you people are on the verge of getting there. you are evolving and getting dumber by the generation and more lost. every generation mixing more and more with cacs. soon you will be like islanders to us. look how you people view food, which is ate in over a dozen african countries.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/12-pictures-of-death-row-prisoners’-last-meals.191494/page-5

:ohrlly:cac blood spewed out in full force in this one.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, which is why all of africa is considered black. because all of africa are socially similar. not with islanders. glad you agree.

you people are on the verge of getting there. you are evolving and getting dumber by the generation and more lost. every generation mixing more and more with cacs. soon you will be like islanders to us. look how you people view food, which is ate in over a dozen african countries.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/12-pictures-of-death-row-prisoners’-last-meals.191494/page-5

:ohrlly:cac blood spewed out in full force in this one.
monsanto will take over africa too. infact easier than any other place in the world..

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
monsanto will take over africa too. infact easier than any other place in the world..
Wishful thinking bruv. Ask the last companies that came over here and fled the scene when the shyt hit the fan. We fight here, we're not like you lot. Enslaved into docility.:nktpls: