What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Guess what dumbass.

If a guy is trying to shoot you and you dont give a shyt then youll become an easier target.

Your defeated and you dont even realize it. :snoop:

Grow a damn brain and start thinking.
You still haven't mentioned which group is coming here to hurt and harm my people. Which racist group would that be again? And when they come will you be on the next flight over here to assist. STFU.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You still haven't mentioned which group is coming here to hurt and harm my people. Which racist group would that be again? And when they come will you be on the next flight over here to assist. STFU.
The group that is there right now are racist whites. The same people who throughout history have harmed Africa.

They group that will come are more racist whites to take over more land for their own gains.

Who say I wouldnt assist? In fact AAs in the US alone hold back the racist whites here from doing much more than they do now.

You think they are bad now? Think how they would be if AAs didnt do shyt and racist whites who look at us a sub human took control of the US and their weaponry. :ufdup:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The group that is there right now are racist whites. The same people who throughout history have harmed Africa.

They group that will come are more racist whites to take over more land for their own gains.

Who say I wouldnt assist? In fact AAs in the US alone hold back the racist whites here from doing much more than they do now.

You think they are bad now? Think how they would be if AAs didnt do shyt and racist whites who look at us a sub human took control of the US and their weaponry. :ufdup:
This guy uniting Africa's social complexity under one. again. :mindblown:

I think you should go back and read the way Broke Wave and I spoke, really analyse the way we spoke about each others region. Then you will get it. I hope you don't talk to asians and middle easterners this way too. You will get slapped.

Btw. No response to either questions, as I suspected.

Blackout

Daps
This guy uniting Africa's social complexity under one. again. :mindblown:

I think you should go back and read the way Broke Wave and I spoke, really analyse the way we spoke about each others region. Then you will get it. I hope you don't talk to asians and middle easterners this way too. You will get slapped.

Btw. No response to either questions, as I suspected.
I read what you guys said. How does that deal with the issue of white racists in South Africa?

They could react however they wanted to with a slap or whatever. Just know that I will defend myself accordingly.

I already answered your question. White racists are a group. They exist here in the US and in Russia and in South Africa as well.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I read what you guys said. How does that deal with the issue of white racists in South Africa?

They could react however they wanted to. Just know that I will defend myself accordingly.

I already answered your question. White racists are a group. They exist here in the US and in Russia and in South Africa as well.
and when will this group be coming to Central Africa to kill us all? I am curious.

and when will you be flying to South Africa to assist in their plight?

Blackout

Daps

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ask "them"

Start with this link and go from there:
Al Gore Promotes Population Control: Africans Must Have Their Fertility "Managed" | LifeNews.com

If I had the resources Id of already dealt with that.
He can say whatever he wants, lets see what happens when he comes.

and, hmmm still no response on when you'll be flying to south africa, eh? Seems your first ever racial global unity is shaping up to be more difficult than your dream initially thought eh? Wonder why that is. hmmm

Blackout

Daps
He can say whatever he wants, lets see what happens when he comes.

and, hmmm still no response on when you'll be flying to south africa, eh? Seems your first ever racial global unity is shaping up to be more difficult than your dream initially thought eh? Wonder why that is. hmmm
Well hey make fun of someone wanting Africa Unity all you want.

It just exposes you as someone that don't want it yourself. :usure:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well hey make fun of someone wanting Africa Unity all you want.

It just exposes you as someone that don't want it yourself. :usure:
I want global peace, it's never going to happen, does that mean I don't want it? :mjlol:
Keep living in your dreams though. You will die dreaming.

PS. Africa is united, I've already told you about Organizations and Summits. You meant black race unity. Quit flip flopping. :wtf:

Blackout

Daps
I want global peace, it's never going to happen, does that mean I don't want it? :mjlol:
Keep living in your dreams though. You will die dreaming.
At least I try to make a dream a reality. Better than you who gives up easily.

It was once a dream for the Lost Africans as you call us to escape slavery yet look at us now.

Your a naive fool if you cant see that many things we enjoy now was once called dreams many years ago. :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
At least I try to make a dream a reality. Better than you who gives up easily.

It was once a dream for the Lost Africans as you call us to escape slavery yet look at us now.

Your a naive fool if you cant see that many things we enjoy now was once called dreams many years ago. :mjlol:
Equate domestic freedom to uniting races sprawled out throughout the globe with whom do not share anything culturally except skin tone breh.

Blackout

Daps
PS. Africa is united, I've already told you about Organizations and Summits. You meant black race unity. Quit flip flopping. :wtf:
You say it is yet the issue in South Africa says otherwise.

If it was united that issue would be nonexistent.

There is no flip flopping. We are talking about both.

Blackout

Daps
Equate domestic freedom to uniting races sprawled out throughout the globe with whom do not share anything culturally except skin tone breh.
I'm referring to uniting Africa for the comparison.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You say it is yet the issue in South Africa says otherwise.
I was just in South Africa. They are improving every single year. You have no idea what you're talking about. Their goal is to have unity with cacs (who are going no where). You know nothing.
I'm referring to uniting Africa.
It is as united as the EU and Arab league and more united than the Asian Summit, do your homework.

Blackout

Daps
I was just in South Africa. They are improving every single year. You have no idea what you're talking about. Their goal is to have unity with cacs (who are going no where). You know nothing.

It is as united as the EU and Arab league and more united than the Asian Summit, do your homework.
Unity with non racist white people is one thing but why are they trying to unify with white racists?

Simply trying to unite with white racists instead of going at them since they are outsiders not respecting the locals is the issue then.

If there is unity like you said then they could of came together and forced white racists out since its their continent and all and they have the unity and power to do so.

Last edited: