What is a hoe anyway?

Chain Res Ho

Rookie
Daps
I LIKE ALL THOSE PLACES. I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A HO. TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

HO!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS AIN'T NO SANTA CLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I ain't never been cheated on player. :stylin: Don't group me in with you :umad:

A lot of people cheat as a way of leaving someone. You've never heard of this I'm guessing? Virgins cheat, people with 1 body cheat, people with 2 bodies cheat, etc. If all of these people cheat, why are we ignoring LOGIC, and trying these limit these actions to "hoes"? How can you be sure of someone's number count? What happens between bodies 4 and 5 that makes someone a hoe? I guess all men aren't as logical as they think they are. All of your response will be pure rhetoric that sounds good to you, but actually holds know real basis with a person you is able to think thoroughly.

any nikka that wife a hoe is gettin cheated on fukk what you talkin about dont group you arent super nikka :mjpls:

and yea i havent heard of women who do hoe things that arent hoes dont know about you :why:

all of these simple ass questions :wtf: is wrong with you

think its all rhetoric if you want but you arent proving any of it to be wrong though because in real life hoes get around and women who are constantly getting around are hoes

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women who call other women "hoes" are usually bitter as hell that they get little to no play, whether earlier in life or later. Even on here, the girls who go in on "hoes" have previously said that they were the uglier females, or nothing special. That's why unless a female waits until she gets married, she's still the same to me as any other female who's fukkin'. Wow, you only have one body, well, some nikka was still able to snake you out the p*ssy and leave you, another one can too. Nothing special.

For the most part, women who are overly attractive are always gonna move a little faster than the ugly ducklings in the back ground. Prettier women get approached more and have more available. If the uglier woman got the same attention from the guys she wanted, she'd be in the same position.

Yeah, you clearly are as dumb as the key you compare yourself to. Why would I step to a "wild buck", when I can just shoot it from a distance? Physical strength doesn't make you a better being. The ability to reason does. Reasoning would tell me to use tools to beat that animal. Your lack of reasoning would tell you to run up on it, apparently. There's no need for us to go any further, obviously. You're like a key. I'm like a human. Lol.

:umad:

Ugly women are the biggest hoes

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Y'all should see these hoes around LSU...fukkin everyyyyy football player they can come across....

One time me and my boy struck up a meaningless convo with this girl and she just blurts out "My roommate slept with the honeybadger" :huh:

We looked at each other and on the outside we were

rick-ross-stare-o.gif
kanye-west-blank-stare-o.gif

but on the inside we were
wiz-laugh-o.gif
jay-z-laugh-o.gif

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
A hoe or whore is a woman who enjoys performing sexual acts with many men instead of just one partner. She could be your mother, sister, daughter or baby mother. Sex is a huge part of these whores lives and they so do continue to perform these sexual acts for the thrills or rebellion against society.

Never ever save a hoe. A whores past will always be a downfall for her future.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I made this exact thread before because I dont think there is a such thing.

People call Kim K a Ho and I dont understand why

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/4621-what-makes-women-ho.html
Kim K uses sex to market herself. She's closer to a prostitute but not quite but for the common woman to have sex with say 4 guys a year which averages 1 a quarter if she starts at 18 by her mid 20s she's been with over 30 guys. To judge her and call her a hoe because she's slept with 4 guys a year averaged over 8 years is absurd.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A hoe or whore is a woman who enjoys performing sexual acts with many men instead of just one partner. She could be your mother, sister, daughter or baby mother. Sex is a huge part of these whores lives and they so do continue to perform these sexual acts for the thrills or rebellion against society

Never ever save a hoe. A whores past will always be a downfall for her future.
Yeah but the point is averaged over time the common woman is gonna be called a hoe because the numbers get high as time goes on. I know there are women that fukk for attention and will let any guy hit it and they're misguided but do we really need to judge them and call them hoes? as a society we need to stop expecting women to repress their sexual desires to the point of them feeling the need to hide and mask their sexual desire and history.

sex is just an activity that two people who wanna do it come together and do. Do we call her a hoe of she's been to the movies with 100 guys or had 100 guys take her out to dinner?

forcing women to repress their sexuality fukks things up for everyone. This is what's turned sex into a commodity and the average woman into an amateur prostitute. She starts feeling like a guy has to earn sex, wait a certain time to hit it, pay for dates and all this bs around an activity that's not really any more special than any other.

you can walk up to any woman right now ask to take her to the movies and its ok but walk up and ask her for sex and watch the dynamic totally change. That's because its beat into women's heads that they should repress their sexuality and that vagina is such a high value item that a man should earn it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It kills me how men disrespect a women because she is single and has sex with who she wants to.

Another girl they call a hoe is Rhi Rhi.

Its almost seems like a guy calls a girl a hoe if he is aware of who she has slept with.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There is a double standard why can't people just get over it.

Come on now if you had 2 girls whose looks and personality were evenly matched but one had 5 bodies and the other had 25. Be real on the one you would be more inclined to call wifey.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There is a double standard why can't people just get over it.

Come on now if you had 2 girls whose looks and personality were evenly matched but one had 5 bodies and the other had 25. Be real on the one you would be more inclined to call wifey.
You'd never know the bodies on her cause either she wouldn't say or she would lie down the count due to the pressure from society.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You'd never know the bodies on her cause either she wouldn't say or she would lie down the count due to the pressure from society.

:rudy:

Nahh I know true body counts cause I make email feel comfy like they can tell me anything.

I always act understanding and remember every part of the convo so I can catch them in a lie later.