What is a hoe anyway?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
tumblr_lv1bm4Xjpn1qhq1pjo1_250_large.gif

:leon: maybe if your so easily offended by examples to teach you should give a better example insteadin of ranting a like a fagget

its not about comparing yourself to the object exactly thats obvious its about the reasoning itself

Daps
You nikkaz gon run the risk of fallin in love with a very "generous" lady, and she's gonna BREAK YOUR fukkING HEARTS!

:pachaha:

Keep thinkin that "oh, she's with me now. My dikk is enough to lock that down and tame her."

Some people need that reality check breh. I say the sooner it happens the better. I see dudes twice my age still fallin for this shyt and it's pathetic.

Unless they kill themselves over her then my theory is :to:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:leon: maybe if your so easily offended by examples to teach you should give a better example insteadin of ranting a like a fagget
its not about comparing yourself to the object exactly thats obvious its about the reasoning itself
If you saw that as ranting, you're probably wayyyyy more sensitive than you could ever perceive me to be.

It's like you nikkas don't have friends/a father who go in on you with exaggerated sayings. Y'all take them so seriously :pachaha:

Anyway, why are you comparing yourself to something that can't even think. How are you and that thing alike? Well, maybe you. No me tho. :whoo:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Some people need that reality check breh. I say the sooner it happens the better. I see dudes twice my age still fallin for this shyt and it's pathetic.

Unless they kill themselves over her then my theory is :to:

Yeah breh. Those nikkaz are extra naive. If a woman has characteristics of sleepin around, a dude is DUMB for wanting a relationship with her.

nikkaz be like "she wit me. She aint goin nowhere:myman:"

I be like:mjpls:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
If you saw that as ranting, you're probably wayyyyy more sensitive than you could ever perceive me to be.

It's like you nikkas don't have friends/a father who go in on you with exaggerated sayings. Y'all take them so seriously :pachaha:

Anyway, why are you comparing yourself to something that can't even think. How are you and that thing alike? Well, maybe you. No me tho. :whoo:

:youngsabo: yea its ok breh i just had to tell you something kuz you dam near came at my virtual neck

you still ignoring the fact just for the sake of it though to put your 2 cents in

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to answer the question. a hoe is someone who fukks to gain stuff (material, attention, favors, etc)

people often use the terms slut and hoe interchangeably. i think they're different though. a slut is more like someone who is promiscuous and with questionable morals.

hoe = someone who trades her p*ssy for tangible or intangible things.
slut = someone who puts her sexual desires above integrity, morals, decency, etc.

so for example, someone is in a committed relationship but she is attracted to someone else. so eventhough she's committed she cheats because her desires are more important than her commitment. so she's a slut. and so on.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:youngsabo: yea its ok breh i just had to tell you something kuz you dam near came at my virtual neck
you still ignoring the fact just for the sake of it though to put your 2 cents in
I didn't come at your neck. You made a stupid statement, now you're exaggerating/in your feelings. Lol.

I'm not ignoring a fact. Your statement isn't logical. You're comparing apples and oranges. If you think a key embodies everything that you're about (lifeless, thoughtless, controlled by whoever picks it up, and only serves one purpose), then that's what you think of yourself player. I'd suggest some self-esteem though.

You nikkaz gon run the risk of fallin in love with a very "generous" lady, and she's gonna BREAK YOUR fukkING HEARTS!
:pachaha:
Keep thinkin that "oh, she's with me now. My dikk is enough to lock that down and tame her."
If you get played by any woman, it's not because she's a hoe. It's because she doesn't like you :heh: Virgins and people with 1 body play people every day.

Threads like these are when the squares and lames of The Coli come out. I've turned out plenty of virgins/less than 3-body count chicks, and fukked many "innocent" girls who had boyfriends.

Y'all keep thinkin' that just because a girl says she has a low body count or you hear nothing about her, that it's all good. I'll keep fukkin' 'em. :skip:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I didn't come at your neck. You made a stupid statement, now you're exaggerating/in your feelings. Lol.

I'm not ignoring a fact. Your statement isn't logical. You're comparing apples and oranges. If you think a key embodies everything that you're about (lifeless, thoughtless, controlled by whoever picks it up, and only serves one purpose), then that's what you think of yourself player. I'd suggest some self-esteem though.

If you get played by any woman, it's not because she's a hoe. It's because she doesn't like you :heh: Virgins and people with 1 body play people every day.

Threads like these are when the squares and lames of The Coli come out. I've turned out plenty of virgins/less than 3-body count chicks, and fukked many "innocent" girls who had boyfriends.

Y'all keep thinkin' that just because a girl says she has a low body count or you hear nothing about her, that it's all good. I'll keep fukkin' 'em. :skip:
:huhldup: @ virgins

You be turnin them out?:gladbron:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin

:lolbron: the first thing you said was rah rah smart dumb nikkas stop bullshyttin like im just suppose to be like "oh ok"

and this aint about if a key cant think on its own or not its about what makes a hoe a hoe your making it way more than it is its very simple :usure:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:lolbron: the first thing you said was rah rah smart dumb nikkas stop bullshyttin like im just suppose to be like "oh ok"
In comparison to catching feelings, yes, because what you typed was stupid.

and this aint about if a key cant think on its own or not its about what makes a hoe a hoe your making it way more than it is its very simple :usure:
You're the one who said you were like a key. I'm just telling you what a key is since you wanna be like one so bad. I don't compare myself to animals because even though animals are mammals like me, they don't have the ability to reason or socialize like me along with other things, so how can I compare something that doesn't have all of my elements to me. I don't compare myself to lesser things, you can though. It's just stupid.

Fact of the matter is, even a virgin will cheat on you and play you. Maybe you all should stop worrying about women so much and start bettering yourselves. Then you wouldn't be worried about things like this. :mjpls:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I have always perceived a hoe to be a promiscuous women who has no respect for her body, and will sleep with men for reasons other than love or companionship. Hoes have the inability of being faithful in relationships, although many of them will actually have a boyfriend and be in a long term relationship. And some hoes, well, they just like sex, and will have it whenever available and convenient. On the flipside of things, a lot of women are mislabeled as hoes.

Dealing with one dude at a time, but in the process racking up high numbers on your score card doesn't necessarily make you a hoe. The amount of men you sleep with in your lifestyle doesn't automatically qualify you as a slut. Many men are stuck on this antiquated rule that if a woman has exceeded a certain amount of partners by a particular age then she can be considered a hoe. In reality, it's all subjective.