What is a hoe anyway?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
man u lame ass nikkas always talking bout bytches this and bytches that but u in here acting like u never been around no hoes?dont know what a ho is?

U never met a chick thats down to fukk anybody at any given time..?
Chicks u told to fukk your all of your homeboys,cousins and she was cool with it?

what do u call em??friendly?free-spirits?

nikka im a fan of hoes...they fukkin we fukkin...

i aint a p*ssy snob...if its leakin and warm...im hibernatin..so fukk wha ya tombout..

i appreciate hoes....

fukk a regular bytch...

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
nikka im a fan of hoes...they fukkin we fukkin...

i aint a p*ssy snob...if its leakin and warm...im hibernatin..so fukk wha ya tombout..

i appreciate hoes....

fukk a regular bytch...

This thread aint bout appreciatin hoes lil nikka

OP dweeb asked for the definition of a hoe..can u read nikka ?:mindblown:
Hoes play their part in society and without them they would be a whole lot more muthafukkas shooting up some shyt

This thread aint bout that thou

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This thread aint bout appreciatin hoes lil nikka

OP dweeb asked for the definition of a hoe..can u read nikka ?:mindblown:
Hoes play their part in society and without them they would be a whole lot more muthafukkas shooting up some shyt

This thread aint bout that thou

u the one emotional..i gave my definition n yo hoe ass showed the male definition..

play ya position...:comeon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A hoe is a bytch who fukks everyone or that fukks for money. I've gone into how it's easier for women to get sex than men anyway. That convo is generic now. Anyway.

tumblr_m7gtyldsf11rrwzbko1_400.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hoe= a byytch that is in a relationship, but still fuccs your cousin,homie, nephew, dad. Then she gets knocked up and ends up on maury to find out who the dad is. A hoe is a byytch that has multiple 1 night stands in a month. Gets trains ran on her. Fuccs for money. Fuccs for material items. Fuccs all the homies and hella nyggaz in the same hood. Groupie bytchhes that only fucc with baller type nyggaz, rap nyggaz etc. Those are all chracteristics of hoes:lolbron:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
How do you account for virgins who cheat on people? All you're trying to do is justify your insecurity and self esteem by putting down someone else for deciding they don't like or want youuuuuuu. Lol.

I know I'm right. You're the one that's unsure. :pachaha:

how about a virgin that has a man but ends up fukking somebody else and starts a life of hoe'n to any old nikka? :shaq:

im justifying insecurities by saying a hoe is open to fukk :russ: stop being a troll

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
u the one emotional..i gave my definition n yo hoe ass showed the male definition..

play ya position...:comeon:
There's only one definition
Your bytch ass going on and on bout how u love hoes and appreciate them hoes..:what:

Who asked u bout all that u ho ass bytch?
We all love hoes and appreciate their services...

Did your mother get trizzed by those Rap-a-lot goons u always blabbing bout or something?

Is this why u going out your way to defend hoes?:why:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
how about a virgin that has a man but ends up fukking somebody else and starts a life of hoe'n to any old nikka? :shaq:
But you don't know any of this when you get with her. And just because she plays you doesn't mean she's out fukkin' everyone else. You answered a question with a question for a reason: You're wrong.

You're justifying insecurities by labeling people who have played you/people you know as a "hoe", because she deemed you and the like inadequate through her actions. When a woman plays you/leaves you, it's because you are inadequate to her and she sees what she thinks is better, you're worse, in her mind. Has nothing to do with body count or whether she's a hoe or not. It happens with any kind of person regardless of how many people they've slept with.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
But you don't know any of this when you get with her. And just because she plays you doesn't mean she's out fukkin' everyone else. You answered a question with a question for a reason: You're wrong.

You're justifying insecurities by labeling people who have played you/people you know as a "hoe", because she deemed you and the like inadequate through her actions. When a woman plays you/leaves you, it's because you are inadequate to her and she sees what she thinks is better, you're worse, in her mind. Has nothing to do with body count or whether she's a hoe or not. It happens with any kind of person regardless of how many people they've slept with.

:rudy: while your busy trying to bring me into this and dont know shyt about me do you or do you not know that hoes who are down to cheat on me or you are down to cheat on the next nikka to?

when a woman leaves you its because she doesnt want you for whatever the reason may be

when a hoe plays you its because you were trying to wife a hoe blind to the fact she was going to play you because thats how she lives

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Well, as for your questioning if women should suppress their sexual urges, my answer is no, but act on them with one guy. When a female starts to give multiple nikkaz a whack at the p*ssy in short time periods, they get the much deserved "hoe" label.

This.:clap:

Daps
Well Ive fukked hoes in instances where I fukk hop out and next man slides in so thats what I call a ho. I'm finding myself turning into a complete bytch nikka. I cant fukk hoes anymore. Body alone doesn't do it for me. I need some connection.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:rudy: while your busy trying to bring me into this and dont know shyt about me do you or do you not know that hoes who are down to cheat on me or you are down to cheat on the next nikka to?
when a woman leaves you its because she doesnt want you for whatever the reason may be
when a hoe plays you its because you were trying to wife a hoe blind to the fact she was going to play you because thats how she lives

I ain't never been cheated on player. :stylin: Don't group me in with you :umad:

A lot of people cheat as a way of leaving someone. You've never heard of this I'm guessing? Virgins cheat, people with 1 body cheat, people with 2 bodies cheat, etc. If all of these people cheat, why are we ignoring LOGIC, and trying these limit these actions to "hoes"? How can you be sure of someone's number count? What happens between bodies 4 and 5 that makes someone a hoe? I guess all men aren't as logical as they think they are. All of your response will be pure rhetoric that sounds good to you, but actually holds know real basis with a person you is able to think thoroughly.