Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is a hoe

hoe300.jpg

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Anyone that is reckless and indiscriminate with their genitals. So like 95% of the population.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i like hoes. if god forbid my marriage ever fails, i will need lots of them often

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
There is a double standard why can't people just get over it.

Come on now if you had 2 girls whose looks and personality were evenly matched but one had 5 bodies and the other had 25. Be real on the one you would be more inclined to call wifey.
Word IDK why nikkas is making this more of a question than it really is :what:

It's a double standard but women are the reason for that, they don't treat men that have sex with a bunch of women like hoes, as a matter of fact they respect and desire male whores more than men who are virgins or not promisuous.

So until male whores are given the same stigma as female hoes this argument is pointless. :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There is a double standard why can't people just get over it.

Come on now if you had 2 girls whose looks and personality were evenly matched but one had 5 bodies and the other had 25. Be real on the one you would be more inclined to call wifey.

Why would you even care who she fukked before you?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why would you even care who she fukked before you?

That's what nikkas who settle say :snoop:

There's many reasons why you should care about who a woman fukked before you. :manny:

For all you know she coulda been fukking with a jealous ass posessive ex boyfriend who hasn't gotten over the fact that she left him. If she don't tell you about him, you gonna be walking around with the bytch all unsuspecting until that nikka see you with his ex girl and the nikka will probably wanna kill you based off of jealousy.

Another reason you should know about a woman's sexual history is because of STD purposes. A higher number of partners puts you at a higher risk for catching something so that's something you might wanna be mindful of.
A bytch could have the monster and not tell you unless you ask.

The last reason is that a woman's dating history can tell alot about her. If she has dated nothing but bum ass nikkas and drug dealers until you that can show that she has bad judgement and that should be a red flag. That's something you might wanna consider before you get involved with her.

I could go on but those are a couple of reasons why it's important.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
a woman who has a price/monetary value list, to fukk.

eic prositute = single mother outta wedlock or ho : price = eic check
cs prostittue = single mother outta wedlock or ho : price = child support
trickbaby maker = pregnant to force marriage, and head to purposeful planned divorce: ho : price = palimony/alimony/child support/eic
prostitute = ever changing price list for sexual favors = ho
golddigger = exchamge of monetary value for sexual favor = ho
shake dancer = price list extra performer for monetary value : ho
stripper = price list for sexual favor and extra : ho
rosterbuilder = pricelist for monetary value : ho

women who innately and physically attracted and have sex are not hoes.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hoe= a byytch that is in a relationship, but still fuccs your cousin,homie, nephew, dad.

that is a cheater.

a cheater is not necessarily a ho.

a cheater could be a cheater but not be a ho.

RONNIE LOTT said:
Then she gets knocked up and ends up on maury to find out who the dad is.

that is a eic/cs/vampire that is a ho.

RONNIE LOTT said:
hoe is a byytch that has multiple 1 night stands in a month.

that could be any just typical sexually active woman.

as long as she not golddigging or rosterbuilding. a woman can have as many sexually physically attracted lovers.

plus, fukk whom she wants whenever.

as long as she is not in a committed.

RONNIE LOTT said:
Gets trains ran on her.

if it isn't for money she is just a broke bytch and has mental issues. she is just a non-committal type.

RONNIE LOTT said:
Fuccs for money. Fuccs for material items.
that is a golddigger and,..

yes she is a ho.

RONNIE LOTT said:
Fuccs all the homies and hella nyggaz in the same hood.

that is just a bussa.
a bussa is not a ho,..till she start charging or doing it for material or monetsry compensation.

RONNIE LOTT said:
Groupie bytchhes that only fucc with baller type nyggaz, rap nyggaz etc. Those are all chracteristics of hoes:lolbron:

that is a golddigger and that is a ho.

art barr

some of y'all gotta get your labeling system, right.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well Ive fukked hoes in instances where I fukk hop out and next man slides in so thats what I call a ho. I'm finding myself turning into a complete bytch nikka. I cant fukk hoes anymore. Body alone doesn't do it for me. I need some connection.

it will pass my dude.

i have those times.

where i just look for just a committed and never find one to fit the requirements.

then i go back to pook lover status.

then have sex with two to three women a day again.

art barr

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
that is a cheater.

a cheater is not necessarily a ho.

a cheater could be a cheater but not be a ho.

that is a eic/cs/vampire that is a ho.

that could be any just typical sexually active woman.

as long as she not golddigging or rosterbuilding. a woman can have as many sexually physically attracted lovers.

plus, fukk whom she wants whenever.

as long as she is not in a committed.

if it isn't for money she is just a broke bytch and has mental issues. she is just a non-committal type.

that is a golddigger and,..

yes she is a ho.

that is just a bussa.
a bussa is not a ho,..till she start charging or doing it for material or monetsry compensation.

that is a golddigger and that is a ho.

art barr

some of y'all gotta get your labeling system, right.
Bruh, YOUR labeling system is waay off! U seem to only believe that compensation has to coincide with a female bein a hoe. Hoes are hoes whether they get paid or not. There are broke hoes and hos that get paid. A byytch that fuccs hella random nyggaz with 1 night stands in 1 month iss a cerrtified hoe. U and the rest of the world hav different defintions of what a ho is. U my friend are alone on this 1

Daps
it will pass my dude.

i have those times.

where i just look for just a committed and never find one to fit the requirements.

then i go back to pook lover status.

then have sex with two to three women a day again.

art barr

Dont you get like tired of it period? Like you begin to want more than just a smash and dash you feel me?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
winb would you wife a "hoe"?
I wouldn't wife any woman seeing how I no longer believe in commitment or marriage. But I do feel like if most men knew the true sexual history of the women they wife they'd judge her differently.

Dont you get like tired of it period? Like you begin to want more than just a smash and dash you feel me?
Doesn't this seem a bit silly? you get tired of new and interesting experiences all the time so you lock in the same old exact experience for life?