What is a hoe anyway?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're thinking too much like a simp. I get that you really think that men are somehow holding women back from sex. The thing is most of us will have sex with a hoe but we won't wife her up or want kids with her. In fact women are the Main culprits of calling other women hoes.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
In comparison to catching feelings, yes, because what you typed was stupid.

You're the one who said you were like a key. I'm just telling you what a key is since you wanna be like one so bad. I don't compare myself to animals because even though animals are mammals like me, they don't have the ability to reason or socialize like me along with other things, so how can I compare something that doesn't have all of my elements to me. I don't compare myself to lesser things, you can though. It's just stupid.

Fact of the matter is, even a virgin will cheat on you and play you. Maybe you all should stop worrying about women so much and start bettering yourselves. Then you wouldn't be worried about things like this. :mjpls:

:umad:

way off topic but since you feel you have to have this duality of what is lesser and greater than why dont you step up to a wild animal like a buck and see how greater you are after it deads you for getting to close :aicmon:

even if the she is a virgin if she is about to cheat so she is about tiptoe on that line of a easily opened lock/easy smash because she is already starting to get around :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You're thinking too much like a simp. I get that you really think that men are somehow holding women back from sex. The thing is most of us will have sex with a hoe but we won't wife her up or want kids with her. In fact women are the Main culprits of calling other women hoes.

Women who call other women "hoes" are usually bitter as hell that they get little to no play, whether earlier in life or later. Even on here, the girls who go in on "hoes" have previously said that they were the uglier females, or nothing special. That's why unless a female waits until she gets married, she's still the same to me as any other female who's fukkin'. Wow, you only have one body, well, some nikka was still able to snake you out the p*ssy and leave you, another one can too. Nothing special.

For the most part, women who are overly attractive are always gonna move a little faster than the ugly ducklings in the back ground. Prettier women get approached more and have more available. If the uglier woman got the same attention from the guys she wanted, she'd be in the same position.

way off topic but since you feel you have to have this duality of what is lesser and greater than why dont you step up to a wild animal like a buck and see how greater you are after it deads you for getting to close :aicmon:
even if the she is a virgin if she is about to cheat so she is about tiptoe on that line of a easily opened lock/easy smash because she is already starting to get around :manny:
Yeah, you clearly are as dumb as the key you compare yourself to. Why would I step to a "wild buck", when I can just shoot it from a distance? Physical strength doesn't make you a better being. The ability to reason does. Reasoning would tell me to use tools to beat that animal. Your lack of reasoning would tell you to run up on it, apparently. There's no need for us to go any further, obviously. You're like a key. I'm like a human. Lol.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
thats what i thought now you have the "reasoning" ability i been mentioned but all your doing is trying to justify your arrogance and patch your ego/saving face from your own self
10 steps behind
What you typed wasn't reasonable. :heh: Nothing has been. How do you account for virgins who cheat on people? How does your key analogy fit into that? All you're trying to do is justify your insecurity and self esteem by putting down someone else for deciding they don't like or want youuuuuuu. Lol.

I know I'm right. You're the one that's unsure. :pachaha:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
somethin a insecure or emotional ass nikka label a broad if she doin the exact same shyt he is doin...

I don't think it has anything to do with being insecure or emotional, but more so of a double standard placed on women by society. The perception of woman and their role in sex is much different than men and their role towards it.

If we as men could accept that women are just as sexual as we are, then we wouldn't have a problem with this. Because we expect women to be faithful and limited in their partners, we have a hard time dealing with the fact that women can be promiscuous. We easily label her as damaged goods.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't think it has anything to do with being insecure or emotional, but more so of a double standard placed on women by society. The perception of woman and their role in sex is much different than men and their role towards it.

If we as men could accept that women are just as sexual as we are, then we wouldn't have a problem with this. Because we expect women to be faithful and limited in their partners, we have a hard time dealing with the fact that women can be promiscuous. We easily label her as damaged goods.

dont care...didnt read..

tumblr_m37cr4DU281r9y0s2o1_500.gif

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
somethin a insecure or emotional ass nikka label a broad if she doin the exact same shyt he is doin...

So a nikka going around spitting game at mad broads tryina smash as many as he can is the same exact thing as a woman going around openin her legs for every single guy smiling at her??

gotcha..:ehh:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
if they shyt friendly why label them ??:leon:

cant be mad if u stuck up

man u lame ass nikkas always talking bout bytches this and bytches that but u in here acting like u never been around no hoes?dont know what a ho is?

U never met a chick thats down to fukk anybody at any given time..?
Chicks u told to fukk your all of your homeboys,cousins and she was cool with it?

what do u call em??friendly?free-spirits?