What happpened to Video Games

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
These are 1990s and 2000s titles though. There's nothing on the level in terms of a new IP today.

I also don't like games as a service.
Bro Resident Evil had a new berth. 7 is one of the best games in the franchise. It’s a refreshing first person game. Then there’s RE8 and RE2make and RE4make.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cyberpunk 2077
God of War: Ragnorak
Horizon Foribben West

All don't fit that mold and are currently on discount.

:mjlol:

Both Cyberpunk and Forbidden West take 50+ hrs beat if you do some side quests and main campaign. While CP was notoriously unoptimized both on console and pc(I had a 2080ti and couldn’t get stable 60 on 1440p/medium).

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hellblade
Jedi Survivor
Alan Wake
The resident evil games
Talos Princible
System shick
Hifi rush.

Dudes just don’t actually like games, or they let the internet hype/hate dictate what they feel is worth their time. :smh:

:comeon:

Steam: Oasis2092
Xbox: King Sumpreme
PSN: Oasis2012

All my trophies are public. Yall not gon sit up here and gaslight us. We don’t just play COD/Madden/2k or don’t like games, the industry has fallen off in terms of quality.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:

Steam: Oasis2012
Xbox: King Sumpreme
PSN: Oasis2012

All my trophies are public. Yall not gon sit up here and gaslight us. We don’t just play COD/Madden/2k or don’t like games, the industry has fallen off in terms of quality.
Not sure what you are getting at here.

None of the games i listed are cod/madden/2k

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The games are good, but the long development times suck.

Nothing will ever top the Ps2/Xbox/GC gen where you were getting hits and sequels, back to back, year after year. Obviously games are way more complex now.

The price of chasing realism and being able to see the individual strands of nose hair on every character, just to get the bunch of twigs at Digital Foundry hot and bothered. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The price of chasing realism and being able to see the individual strands of nose hair on every character, just to get the bunch of twigs at Digital Foundry hot and bothered. :wow:

People say this but if you track indie studios they take just as long to put out games also. I don’t think any reputable developer is on a 3 year turn around
anymore

Supergiant is on just on early access for Hades 2 4 years later

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Fully disagree, if anything gaming is so good right now I have an extremely low tolerance for bad or even average games.

The problem for is too many good games with too much content. Can’t even run some of these classics back on ng+ because of the backlog piling up.

If a game doesn’t catch my attention immediately it’s getting bushed, too much piff out here

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t like FPS, don’t like RPG, Don’t like multiplayer, don’t like service games, don’t like racing games, don’t like long games, don’t like sequels, don’t like remasters, don’t like souls like games, don’t like casual games.

At some point it’s time for some of you to come to terms with the fact that you just don’t like games the way you used to :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t like FPS, don’t like RPG, Don’t like multiplayer, don’t like service games, don’t like racing games, don’t like long games, don’t like sequels, don’t like remasters, don’t like souls like games, don’t like casual games.

At some point it’s time for some of you to come to terms with the fact that you just don’t like games the way you used to :manny:
Where is the gears of war for this generation? The 90's spider man, fatal fury, mortal combat? Nothing like that today