What happened to our brothers and sisters at Jonestown gives me chills

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
You say c00ning but fail to acknowledge that many of the people were seriously mentally unhealthy and felt alone in this world with no support. It was a time of serious social problems with no feeling of hope and an individual comes around making people feel loved, wanted and purposeful.

There were recklessly gullible people who should have known better, yes. But, most of the people were gullible as a result of factors outside of their control. It's tragic.

It's a warning, much like the book Invisible Man of "saviors" who feed people with bullshyt.

I feel bad.

Sounds alot like that nature boy foolishness. Same shyt. Jones was revered, made me think of the Simpsons episode where Bart becomes an evangelist.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
My grandma use to talk about Father Divine
She wasn't in the cult but went to one of the meetings to join
Said dude was being worshipped, like people kissing his hand and stuff. Said he had long finger nails.
They literally worshipped him. It was some wild stuff, Jim Jones wanted to be him so bad he even tried to sound like him

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile here we are as black people,already brainwashed, drinking posinous water in many places if not all. And eating gmo'd foods. Being told what we can and cant do by armed guards. Crazy what people consider a cult and what they dont.Guess its okay as long as its a slow death:respect:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Meanwhile here we are as black people,already brainwashed, drinking posinous water in many places if not all. And eating gmo'd foods. Being told what we can and cant do by armed guards. Crazy what people consider a cult and what they dont.Guess its okay as long as its a slow death:respect:
Why Nature Boy kill Mama Dia?

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Why Nature Boy kill Mama Dia?

No questions for the people who got her addicted to meds to the point she could die from withdrawls after two months?
She took a bold move in deciding she didn't want to take that poison anymore and would rather heal herself.
Surely you dont think kids half her age could make a grown woman do anything,she appeared happy before she died..
Of course he is influential and should be more careful of what he suggest,unless he is fully invested and educated on the proccess of healing the person naturally.
But lets not go crazy and blame Carbonation.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
The audio of the last broadcast is one of the most demonic things I've ever heard. Listening to those babies scream from the poison killing them will forever haunt me. Ill never understand why the rapper named himself after that cac demon.

Daps
At one point I was obsessed with what happened in Jonestown. I've listened to the audio a bunch of times. I've read the wiki a thousand times and have watched any documentary I could get my hands on. The fact that 918 people died and that shyt is not talked about 10x more is very appalling, but we all know why that's the case - because the victims were black. I can't think of any other atrocity that has occurred involving Americans with a higher death toll besides 9/11. Think about that. shyt is crazy.

My great aunt was in san francisco at the time when the Peoples Temples was there and one of her friends got sucked into that shyt. Luckily she couldn't come up with the money to go to jonestown so she survived. I couldn't believe it when she told me that.