What happened to our brothers and sisters at Jonestown gives me chills

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I got sucked into this story aswell, Jim Jones was also using forced medication, sleep deprivation and solitary confinement to brainwash those people. Random fact, one old lady actually slept through the mass murder, when the armed guards went to check on her they thought she was dead but she was sleeping.

Imagine walking outside and its 900 corpses of your friends:sadcam:

This is a tough one to watch when you see those documentaries. Jim Jones helped alot of people,and welcomed people of all backgrounds who would often be rejected and forgotten like drug addicts and sick elderly. He did alot of great things,his only problem is that he was a white man. I always look at what Jim Jones did as a succesful model to copy outside of the mass killing and taking him out of the equation. What I would ask is why hasn't the NOI done this on a grander scale:martin:

"The man who has control over others,has no control of himself"

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Jonestown was a genius idea at the time. However, you can never give one person all the power.

I don’t fault those black people for wanting to get away from this society and try something new.

I kinda became obsessed with cults and this is probably the most interesting one. Jonestown and Heaven’s Gate.

Carbon Nation and Nature Boy will probably end the same way.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Jonestown was a genius idea at the time. However, you can never give one person all the power.

I don’t fault those black people for wanting to get away from this society and try something new.

I kinda became obsessed with cults and this is probably the most interesting one. Jonestown and Heaven’s Gate.

Carbon Nation and Nature Boy will probably end the same way.

but they followed a certified bozo down there. Guyanese locals should’ve bodied him the second they touched down on their soil. Jim must have sprayed those folks with an MK Ultra bomb in order to get hundreds of brehs and brehettes to not only follow him there but body themselves.

Clown shyt that children were even involved as well.

shyt is sad, disgraceful and embarrassing all at once and the US could give two fukks when it was time to reclaim those bodies. They had to somewhat care because the damn congressman got caught up in that shyt right along with the NBC News crew.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The audio of the last broadcast is one of the most demonic things I've ever heard. Listening to those babies scream from the poison killing them will forever haunt me. Ill never understand why the rapper named himself after that cac demon.

you listen to that final tape and you realize there is nothing that Hollywood could remotely come close to making that would match that shyt.

From start to finish it was pure fukkery and the tape warbling here and there only adds to it. What sad is that there are some folks who clearly get in their right mind and try to protest but it was too late. A handful of people got out by literally running or hiding and imagine coming out of hiding after pretending to be dead and there’s bodies everywhere and you are tripping over them.

listen to that tape at night and that shyt will have you putting on every light in the crib. Them folks should’ve turned on that CAC right there but with armed guards on deck that shyt woulda been a suicide mission to precede the suicide mission