What happened to Ashley R. from BET's College Hill?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I can understand that but what I don't get is how the shows that provide nothing to our people like Frankie and Neffie and The Game can go away or get canceled but be brought back by BET, while shows like College Hill and Teen Summit can't get the same treatment. Viacom is wrong for that.
so you have time to post here but have not yet explained to us why you ducking the fade with @itsyoung!! :comeon: or even been seen in that thread again

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You live in modern america, what do you really expect? Positivity? Laughable! You need to go jump into the ocean because it'll NEVER happen in this chaotic USELESS era, SORRY. :yeshrug:

SMH @ people like you still begging for positivity, what a shame! :why:
I'm not asking for positivity I'm asking for balance. Cacs have raunchy shows but they also have wholesome shows.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not asking for positivity I'm asking for balance. Cacs have raunchy shows but they also have wholesome shows.

Who cares? File a petition or set up a million homo march persuading gay ass BET to change their ways LMAO... :mjlol:

Stop it dude, nobody cares about that fake so called "wholesome" shyt, you need to show your kids the caitelyn jenner special and explain to them how the real world works. :lolbron:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
SMH

I actually watched this show from time to time when I was in college (my roommates and I used to LOVE that "NO Draws" chick, knew somebody(ies) just like her lol) Even TI said shawty was fast lol...

Eff BET, more importantly, Viacom(post) that TRASH network has been terrible since they acquired it. Volume was always messed up, then they took off the INFORMATIVE (forget positive, like a poster said, nothing "positive" in this era lol) shows like Teen Summit, Nightly News, Gospel programming, and them workout shows...They basically told us they want us to remain STUPID and IGNORANT to the world

I stopped watching BET once that V company took over...Yuck, makes me mad just thinking about it. Then cacs turn around and have the NERVE to talk about "why is there no BET for whites?" Cuz you stupid, dog-smelling, pasty cac, ya'll control EVERYTHING, damn! Case in point....BET

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who cares? File a petition or set up a million homo march persuading gay ass BET to change their ways LMAO... :mjlol:

Stop it dude, nobody cares about that fake so called "wholesome" shyt, you need to show your kids the caitelyn jenner special and explain to them how the real world works. :lolbron:
:beli:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH

I actually watched this show from time to time when I was in college (my roommates and I used to LOVE that "NO Draws" chick, knew somebody(ies) just like her lol) Even TI said shawty was fast lol...

Eff BET, more importantly, Viacom(post) that TRASH network has been terrible since they acquired it. Volume was always messed up, then they took off the INFORMATIVE (forget positive, like a poster said, nothing "positive" in this era lol) shows like Teen Summit, Nightly News, Gospel programming, and them workout shows...They basically told us they want us to remain STUPID and IGNORANT to the world

I stopped watching BET once that V company took over...Yuck, makes me mad just thinking about it. Then cacs turn around and have the NERVE to talk about "why is there no BET for whites?" Cuz you stupid, dog-smelling, pasty cac, ya'll control EVERYTHING, damn! Case in point....BET

Cacs want everybody to watch catelyn jenner, bruce or whatever that fakkit's name is and clowns here still think these flaming cac homo's are winning?

They are one of the biggest losers EVER, money and all that other gay shyt they worshipping aint saving them.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you think cacs are winning after all the gay shyt they have been doing, then just give up right now. In my mind, it doesn't matter what these fakkits do, they are eventually going to pay for all their fakkitry.

I'm done with this thread, you can continue to beg for "balance" or whatever from these homos if that makes you happy. As for me, I don't care anymore. :manny:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
You know why American Dad gets renewed? Cuz people watch it. No one was watching College Hill except for a small group of black folk.

So who be watching 106&Park? College Hill was cheap as fukk to produce. They had no cast to pay yet shows like Let's Stay Together stay on.

College hill was a hit show. The main reason why they stopped making the show was because lots of people (black people) were complaining that it makes black college students & universities look bad. They should bring it back. It would be a hit, I think.

Real World is boring and I don't anyone who has watched it witing the past 7 years.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's a damn shame BET cancelled College Hill because it was inspiring blacks to go to College because it looked fun. They'd rather us watch a Tyler Perry movie or"The Game".

It was canceled because they couldn't get colleges to agree to have the show on their campus and HBCUs across the country were rallying to have it pulled from the air.

I know of at least 3 schools that were approached and declined the offer and witnessed a boycott rally for myself.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got a lot of people out here panicking because a lot of things aren't the way it used to be, this was eventually going to happen with the emergence of the internet. A lot of stuff that was hidden is now exposed, all the fake wholesomeness and looking at the world with rose colored glasses doesn't work anymore.

Cac America doesn't even promote family anymore, so I wonder what modern wholesome cac shows that are out there that @Blackthoughts is referring to, because most of the top shows in america winning all them stupid awards and getting all the recognition/praise aren't family friendly at all.

Almost all of these shows are very chaotic/depressing, so how are these pale fakkits winning? I don't understand. :what:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They preside over a station geared towards Blacks. They have Black executives that work at BET. Somebody should give a fukk. You can't just throw mental poison to the people without any kind of balance.
Your point? Don't depend on whites to give you culturally focused media as they are not of your culture. We need to create our own media and keep it black owned.