What happened to Ashley R. from BET's College Hill?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yo
what happened to that chick from college hill that had the pics come out where she was in panties but she had mad bush coming out
she was a light skinned chick if i remember
Brittany14.jpg

Brittany6.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt she marry a cac

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That brittany Lewis girl use to be in Tuscaloosa all the time

She said she didn't go to UA but she was all be there.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So we gonna act like brothers aren't doing the same? Look at some of the white chicks PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES are putting rings on. No disrespect to them personally, but you're telling me RG3, Charles Barkley, and Russ Wilson all couldn't do MUCH better? :usure:
And you gonna act like these bytches can't pull any type of brother. :beli:

The thing is these bytches can get ANY type of black man, but they TURN THEIR NOSES to any brother that gives them the time of the day for a lame cac who is NOT on their level in terms of financial and recognition.

If they get with a brother then he must have some type of name for himself, nothing less. IT seems like the RULE for these famous black chicks, no matter what third-rate show they have been on. But they will settle with any cac, that's what confuses people who are aware of this.

And another thing, those guys got with those bytches before their come-up. IT seems like these black women get with cacs AFTER their big payday when they have name and recognition. Big difference.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yall know who was slept-on?

i barely watched that intern joint but that thick jamaican or trinidadian with the smug look. i think her name was Ivy or something.

i saw like one episode and she was bangin. didnt stick around to see if she was consistent with it tho.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That brittany Lewis girl use to be in Tuscaloosa all the time

She said she didn't go to UA but she was all be there.

really? It just seems random I'll ask her next time I see her

I know Brittani. She lives in OKC (small place everyone knows everyone). She's working a regular job. There's really not much more to say.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Before YouTube got pussified with all that no nudity BS.

There was a chick from College Hilll bussin it open. I think her name starts with an A, I been looking for that video for years and can't find it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
really? It just seems random I'll ask her next time I see her

I know Brittani. She lives in OKC (small place everyone knows everyone). She's working a regular job. There's really not much more to say.
Yeah she use to say she was from OKC. What college was her Season filmed at?