What happened to Ashley R. from BET's College Hill?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I thought up a whole premise of a reboot in the shower the other day :wow:

Col. Taylor would be the president of hillman college. Dwayne Wayne would earn his doctorate and decide to come back to Hillman from Kineshewa to take over Col. Taylor's position as head of math department and engineering prof. He and Whitley would bring their two kids (one attending the school and one high school age). Ron and Freddie (split up and hate each other) would have a son that acts worse than he did, and it would start with him trying to join his dad's frat. Kim would have a kid that went there, Jada Pinkett's character would be like the most passionate English professor that mentors a girl that acted just like her coming up (a ratchet), Sinbad has to come back for cameos too

2-3 years ago, word was that they were talking about doing a reboot centered around dwayne & whitley's daughter going to hillman.

I can understand that but what I don't get is how the shows that provide nothing to our people like Frankie and Neffie and The Game can go away or get canceled but be brought back by BET, while shows like College Hill and Teen Summit can't get the same treatment. Viacom is wrong for that.

BET acquiring the game was a no-brainer. it was a huge commodity at the time, and people were petitioning for it to stay on TV.

it was the "IT" show back then. basically what empire is currently.

Nothing wrong with being nostalgic and longing for the days when shyt was progressive.

this song had a super-raunchy music video by a teenaged girl.

how is that progressive?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
2-3 years ago, word was that they were talking about doing a reboot centered around dwayne & whitley's daughter going to hillman.

BET acquiring the game was a no-brainer. it was a huge commodity at the time, and people were petitioning for it to stay on TV.

it was the "IT" show back then. basically what empire is currently.

this song had a super-raunchy music video by a teenaged girl.

how is that progressive?
I was referring to the show she was performing on which was Teen Summit.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
the song was raunchy too.
Lightweight raunchy. After Adina Howard came out you can't say this was raunchy. I was listening to "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6 earlier this morning. That shyt would be raunchy today and it dropped in the 80's.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lightweight raunchy. After Adina Howard came out you can't say this was raunchy. I was listening to "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6 earlier this morning. That shyt would be raunchy today and it dropped in the 80's.

yea, but they werent in high school.

besides. raunchy is raunchy. point is, its the same chit today but just a different toilet. only real difference is the quality was better in the '90s, 80s, etc

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles