What exactly do females want?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I agree with you to an extent, but there's a flaw in your logic. You encourage men to have a nonchalant attitude towards love. Honestly, the type of stuff I read on this board would only attract weak minded females. Yes, you'll be able to bag some females easily, but are you looking for quantity or quality? Because no real woman would accept a man to hold himself back as much as you guys do. I understand it's a form of protection, but isn't it sad that you feel you can never let your guard down? Of course you have to know who is worthy of that... and I believe a lot of people confuse love with attachment. The latter being a form of weakness amongst people who haven't yet learnt how to control their emotions. Yet, once you can differentiate the two, then love is a beautiful thing.. if released in the right environment (realms of marriage).

If you continue to see love as a game, you'll miss out... on someone you could have truly loved, and who would have loved you back equally. Kind of reminds me of this poem...

blue.png

Maybe I'm just wording it in the wrong way, but the idea I'm trying to convey is this: You should not feel like your life is only made worth living by another person. Really that goes for both genders.

I understand it's a form of protection, but isn't it sad that you feel you can never let your guard down? Of course you have to know who is worthy of that... and I believe a lot of people confuse love with attachment.
This is the key thing here. As a man your heart MUST be hard. Every woman you come across should not get to see your naked soul. Even IF you find a woman who you think is the one, you may never truly know. People get married and then divorce, sometimes after several decades of marriage. You must be tough at all times with your feelings and you must keep things about yourself hidden. You must never let anyone inside 100% because usually they won't be able to handle what they see. If a woman knows you inside and out she will still bounce. Why? because she'll say you're too predictable. If she knows your insecurities she'll bounce. Why? because she'll run into someone who DOESNT have those insecurities or has managed to hide them so well that she isn't bothered by them. The most painful wound of all is the one that is inflicted from the inside, not the outside.

Love has attachment as a component of it. A woman that says she loves a man won't bounce the moment he loses his job, gets sick, or any other unfortunate thing happens to him. A man that loves his children won't throw up deuces when he finds out they are addicted to drugs/going to be born with a physical or mental ailment. I can honestly say that I love a woman if I'm still willing to stay around with her if bad things happen to her or if she reveals some terrible emotional baggage. The thing is, I shouldn't fully expect that from her. I should never fully expect her to be 100% open with me just as she doesn't expect me to be 100% open with her.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not cosigning dishonesty. In fact, I think honesty is a strong pillar of a relationship. If my girl cheats on me, I'm expecting her to be 100% with me. The funny thing is, some women actually take men back after they've cheated when they come up to her and admit it like a man instead of sneaking around and trying to hide it until she finds out and they show a commitment to changing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm just wording it in the wrong way, but the idea I'm trying to convey is this: You should not feel like your life is only made worth living by another person. Really that goes for both genders.

This is the key thing here. As a man your heart MUST be hard. Every woman you come across should not get to see your naked soul. Even IF you find a woman who you think is the one, you may never truly know. People get married and then divorce, sometimes after several decades of marriage. You must be tough at all times with your feelings and you must keep things about yourself hidden. You must never let anyone inside 100% because usually they won't be able to handle what they see. If a woman knows you inside and out she will still bounce. Why? because she'll say you're too predictable. If she knows your insecurities she'll bounce. Why? because she'll run into someone who DOESNT have those insecurities or has managed to hide them so well that she isn't bothered by them.

Love has attachment as a component of it. A woman that says she loves a man won't bounce the moment he loses his job, gets sick, or any other unfortunate thing happens to him. A man that loves his children won't throw up deuces when he finds out they are addicted to drugs/going to be born with a physical or mental ailment. I can honestly say that I love a woman if I'm still willing to stay around with her if bad things happen to her.

Yh, I think I misunderstood you the first time but went over it & realized we were pretty much on the same wave length. Personally I've never bared my soul to anyone before maybe that's why my ideology differs to yours. I'm not as cynical as some, but they say the wise learn from other people's mistakes. So most of what I've said is from observing others, and trying to understand why they keep going back to a situation that is not healthy for their mind, body or soul.

What's wrong with being predictable? LOL. So even in your 40s/50s, you still have to be playing tricks? Oh my, that sounds tiresome lol. Is love really that complicated? I don't think so. But then again it depends on the people in question.

I don't see the world through rose tinted glasses, but at the same time I'm hopeful. Living a life of wondering or waiting for something bad to happen is stressful. Fortunately I'm from a community where finding a virgin isn't like looking for a needle in a haystack.. and the men take marriage seriously & marry females to preserve their chastity and honour. So I'm speaking from a world where trust is not a huge issue... of course infidelity still exists (no community is perfect) but marriage issues that arise are often not about trust. So baring your soul, and sharing who you really are in this context is feasible.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yh, I think I misunderstood you the first time but went over it & realized we were pretty much on the same wave length. Personally I've never bared my soul to anyone before maybe that's why my ideology differs to yours. I'm not as cynical as some, but they say the wise learn from other people's mistakes. So most of what I've said is from observing others, and trying to understand why they keep going back to a situation that is not healthy for their mind, body or soul.

What's wrong with being predictable? LOL. So even in your 40s/50s, you still have to be playing tricks? Oh my, that sounds tiresome lol. Is love really that complicated? I don't think so. But then again it depends on the people in question.

I don't see the world through rose tinted glasses, but at the same time I'm hopeful. Living a life of wondering or waiting for something bad to happen is stressful. On the other hand, I'm from a community where finding a virgin isn't like looking for a needle in a haystack.. there are plenty here. And the men take marriage seriously, they marry females to preserve their chastity and honour. So I'm speaking from a world where trust is not a huge issue... of course infidelity still exists (no community is perfect) but marriage issues that arise are not about trust. So baring your soul, and sharing who you really are in this context is feasible.

Well thats the thing, a lot of women don't like men that are predictable. They want a little bit of adventure in their life. Maybe one day he'll randomly come home with some roses or at christmas time he'll reveal that he got an extra day off so he's going to take her to the bahamas for a week or she'll come back home from work to see that he has set up a candle light dinner. shyt like that is what women want their man to do from time to time or to bring them gifts for no reason just out of the blue.

I've never bared my soul either so I can't speak from the experience of being hurt like that, but I've seen too many people who have and what its done to them. I don't know many women, but the way men handle breakups range from just ":shaq2: on to the next one :manny: " to "My life is over :sadcam: ". They invest so much into the relationship that it destroys their self-esteem. This person validated them, seemed to accept them regardless of flaws and then one day decided that they just couldn't do it anymore. It cuts them so deep because they didn't protect themselves out of a desire to be accepted. They needed another person to validate them.

Also
Living a life of wondering or waiting for something bad to happen is stressful.
It is, but it is a man's stress. It requires strength to have that kind of mindset. Women want a man who isn't neceessarily focused on the negative possibilities but has the strength to be able to handle these challenges and to protect himself or her from whatever challenges may be coming their way.

Also :cheers: for having such a good demeanour so we can have a good exchange of ideas. +rep

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honesty.

Something that simple could change how most women act but alot of dudes aren't honest from the beginning. But being honest with a woman will make her respect you more and in the end it'll be less hostility toward you if it don't work out. Try being honest with women from the jump.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well thats the thing, a lot of women don't like men that are predictable. They want a little bit of adventure in their life. Maybe one day he'll randomly come home with some roses or at christmas time he'll reveal that he got an extra day off so he's going to take her to the bahamas for a week or she'll come back home from work to see that he has set up a candle light dinner. shyt like that is what women want their man to do from time to time or to bring them gifts for no reason just out of the blue.

Ohhh, that type of unpredictability lol. I was imagining something different like.. SURPRISE you got an STD. Just kidding.. with jokes set aside, I think you've made some great points there. You hit it on the head with the validation points. I wouldn't even call that love, that's some attachment b.s. A person should never feel they need someone, so I agree with you on that 101% Same goes for females. I believe a healthy relationship is an interdependent relationship.. with mutual respect, understanding, and unconditional love within the bounds of reason. I wouldn't advocate staying with a woman/man beater, but anything that does not involve emotional/physical abuse can be worked out IMO.

It is, but it is a man's stress. It requires strength to have that kind of mindset. Women want a man who isn't neceessarily focused on the negative possibilities but has the strength to be able to handle these challenges and to protect himself or her from whatever challenges may be coming their way.

Also :cheers: for having such a good demeanour so we can have a good exchange of ideas. +rep

I see your point but I hope you find a female that you feel comfortable enough to let your guard down and not have to stress lol. I'm quite traditional with a modern twist (the modern twist being, you can work outside your kitchen lol).. there are certain guidelines both husband and wife should abide by to ensure that complete trust is there. It's sad that nowadays when some partners try to implement that into their relationship they're branded as insecure. Marriage = no friends from the opposite sex. That's not control, that's respect. Oh welll... I guess everyone has their own views.

Nice talking to you too brother :shake:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
dont know and dont care....why waste time trying to figure out. Women change daily. Thats why they buy shoes alot...they are so spur of the moment.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You just had to go and say what I pretty much said right after I edit my damn post. :usure:

Had you said this earlier I wouldn't have had to type out that fukking dissertation :dead:

Ain't no way u a lil nikka. U drop some truth there my nigg the type of truth that have nikkas look twice in the mirror an be Damn. Still don't agree with some points but u did just drop a gem.