What exactly do females want?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Honestly it depends on where she's at in life, but when she's up in age security is the main goal. Had a cousin who used to always complain that girls where not into him because of his looks, my uncle used to joke like hol' your head I know some 30+ broads right now who don't give a damn how you look...... they just tryna get married ASAP...

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
i've said this before multiple times on this forum and live by it. however, i highly doubt anyone's really gonna change and decide not to chase females. you have to condition yourself not to do that...

Real talk, I believe that if dude's decided to do this en masse for a prolonged period the p*ssy rate would skyrocket.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Real talk, I believe that if dude's decided to do this en masse for a prolonged period the p*ssy rate would skyrocket.

but they won't. they're too thirsty. it sometimes it's really sad watching guys chase. i mean, they are literally on the prowl with little focus trying to get their hands on whatever they can. it makes you look desperate as well. and don't get it twisted, i'm not saying there's anything wrong with talking to a female. what i'm discouraging is outright displays of desire for a girl you've just met and attempts to garner attention from the female by almost any means necessary.

it's just a waste of energy trying to get some female to notice you when you could be doing what you need to do and you'll get noticed through that...

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
but they won't. they're too thirsty. it sometimes it's really sad watching guys chase. i mean, they are literally on the prowl with little focus trying to get their hands on whatever they can. it makes you look desperate as well. and don't get it twisted, i'm not saying there's anything wrong with talking to a female. what i'm discouraging is outright displays of desire for a girl you've just met and attempts to garner attention from the female by almost any means necessary.

it's just a waste of energy trying to get some female to notice you when you could be doing what you need to do and you'll get noticed through that...

They don't hear you though.