What exactly do females want?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Dunno, BUT they all attracted to different stuff. You need to key in on what the ones attracted to you see in you. Then add more stuff to that resume.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just had to go and say what I pretty much said right after I edit my damn post. :usure:

Had you said this earlier I wouldn't have had to type out that fukking dissertation :dead:

:pachaha: Your post was interesting to read! However, my theory is a little different to yours. I believe that weak females are attracted to "bad boys." What young(er) females tend to enjoy is an adrenaline rush. Bad boys are able to give them that emotional rollercoaster because their love is unpredictable. On the contrary "nice" guys fail to give them that chemical rush because they're so predictable. So, to pull this off, a guy usually does have a "strong" character, but I would substitute strong with "ass.hole." lol. The girl in question then becomes a slave to her emotions. She becomes addicted to the guy, he becomes her weed, and she inevitably becomes the crack-head.

A real woman knows that a nice guy can provide her with real love that's stable lol.

Just my opinion.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tattoos? d*ck? :what: op, we want money. :leon: :heh:
every girl is different. the chasing thing is wrong. girls love being chased. even when she's not responding to you she loves it. it is a very sad feeling when the chasing stops :to:

Because you're attention whores and would rather have guys be interested in you just to turn them down than to have ONE man that loves you.

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
Every woman is different and like a previous poster stated, some women want different things at different points of their lives. Getting to know women that you're interested in would answer the question. There's no definite answer. :smile:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People aren't exactly sure what love is but like K-sol said, that's what women want. A woman doesn't want a man who will agree with her on everything, buy her anything she wants, basically follow her lead. Women fantasize about that shyt but the reality is they would be disgusted if they actually met such a man. Why? because that man has no self respect. That man allows the person who he is with to dictate his happiness.

The attitude that men should be having when it comes to women is "I'm happy with my life, you can come along for the ride or not. But if you do join me, although we're going on a journey together, I'm still in the driver's seat. You can get out at any time and I'm still going to keep going on my journey". You see these simps feel like their lives are completely changed when they lose their woman. You see them begging, pleading to have that woman back.

Women don't want that. Women want manhood. What do we mean when we say someone is a 'man' in the social sense of the word?

-He cares about himself and has a good opinion of himself. So he probably works out, eats right, and studies because he cares about his body and his mind. He tries to control all aspects of his life and his personality. Truth is, immature women like badboys because of their ASSERTIVENESS. They feel like they control their own fate and that nobody has authority over them. That is an example of strength and women like strength--hell all people like strength.

-He questions himself but once he makes a decision he does not second guess himself.

-He has a good job and works hard at his job so that he can live life on his own terms.

-He is a kind man and will randomly do kind things for people who he feels are deserving of his kindness or respect.

-He sets goals for himself and accomplishes them. He is not content to just sit around waiting for pieces to fall into place. He goes out to move those pieces together to the best of his ability.

No woman on earth can resist a man like this. A lot of women don't know what they want until they see it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what women want is irrelevant. a lot of them don't even know what they want till its presented to them.

as a man you just focus on improving yourself to reach your greatest potential and the rest will take care of itself.

if your attitude is to figure out what they want and become that then you're not gonna be what they want anyway. you have to define yourself not let the things you desire define you.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
what women want is irrelevant. a lot of them don't even know what they want till its presented to them.

as a man you just focus on improving yourself to reach your greatest potential and the rest will take care of itself.

:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People aren't exactly sure what love is but like K-sol said, that's what women want. A woman doesn't want a man who will agree with her on everything, buy her anything she wants, basically follow her lead. Women fantasize about that shyt but the reality is they would be disgusted if they actually met such a man. Why? because that man has no self respect. That man allows the person who he is with to dictate his happiness.

The attitude that men should be having when it comes to women is "I'm happy with my life, you can come along for the ride or not. But if you do join me, although we're going on a journey together, I'm still in the driver's seat.

I agree with you to an extent, but there's a flaw in your logic. You encourage men to have a nonchalant attitude towards love. Honestly, the type of stuff I read on this board would only attract weak minded females. Yes, you'll be able to bag some females easily, but are you looking for quantity or quality? Because no real woman would accept a man to hold himself back as much as you guys do. I understand it's a form of protection, but isn't it sad that you feel you can never let your guard down? Of course you have to know who is worthy of that... and I believe a lot of people confuse love with attachment. The latter being a form of weakness amongst people who haven't yet learnt how to control their emotions. Yet, once you can differentiate the two, then love is a beautiful thing.. if released in the right environment (realms of marriage).

If you continue to see love as a game, you'll miss out... on someone you could have truly loved, and who would have loved you back equally. Kind of reminds me of this poem...

blue.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-He cares about himself and has a good opinion of himself. So he probably works out, eats right, and studies because he cares about his body and his mind. He tries to control all aspects of his life and his personality. Truth is, immature women like badboys because of their ASSERTIVENESS. They feel like they control their own fate and that nobody has authority over them. That is an example of strength and women like strength--hell all people like strength.

-He questions himself but once he makes a decision he does not second guess himself.

-He has a good job and works hard at his job so that he can live life on his own terms.

-He is a kind man and will randomly do kind things for people who he feels are deserving of his kindness or respect.

-He sets goals for himself and accomplishes them. He is not content to just sit around waiting for pieces to fall into place. He goes out to move those pieces together to the best of his ability.

No woman on earth can resist a man like this. A lot of women don't know what they want until they see it.

Sorry, I didn't read the rest of your post. These are all very good points! .. My bad for jumping the ship lol.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Be funny, interesting, loyal and put it down in the bedroom. Oh and have a passion for something. It's not as complicated as you think.