What exactly do females want?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Women don't know what they want. Every woman wants something different.
Yeah i've come to the same realization too but from another angle.They think they know what they want but once they get it they want something else

Daps
honesty.

Something that simple could change how most women act but alot of dudes aren't honest from the beginning. But being honest with a woman will make her respect you more and in the end it'll be less hostility toward you if it don't work out. Try being honest with women from the jump.

Being honest with a woman only works til a point. Chicks liked to lied to straight up. Thats why the games backwards now, lying became acceptable. Being 100 with a woman leads to insecurities and pressure these chicks cant handle. Rejection from a guy can kill a chick because their not used to it. Rejection from her man, she'll kill you.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I was talking to buddy and he was saying how the girls want losers...how he had a degree, good job...but wanted a bad boy with tattoo...while some girls want that...many do settle with those who have it together...

so, what do females want?

imma...

security
loyalty
unpredictability

:laff::ohhh: Terrible

Women don't like "losers" but they do like the fact that most "losers" don't care enough to simp off. If you notice some of the most confident people are the ones who don't have enough common sense to realize how much they need to improve themselves so they look at their flaws as stengths. They also tend to develop a hardheaded mentality that gets mistaken as having strong leadership qualities.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
dont know and dont care....why waste time trying to figure out. Women change daily. Thats why they buy shoes alot...they are so spur of the moment.

Damn, you sound bitter as hell.
If you could give a fukk less, why so visceral?

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk 2