What ended Jay Z and Jaz-O's friendship?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Jay fans worship his skill, he's attacked for his riches by his haters more than his fans ever praise him for them, in fact plenty of people never give him a chance for their imaginary moral issues with Jay's character and his monetary success.
Nas stans are sanctimonious and obnoxious.

I wouldn't say obnoxious but whenever there is a Nas vs Jay debate the crutch for jayz fan are his riches. Oh Nas is broke and jay has stadium which he owns .00000000000000000000001% of. Oh Nas is broke but Jay got Beyoncé and Maybachs and basiquats! Jay probably is a good dude but his fans turn me off to the idea of being his fan.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
First of all, the niqqas name is JZ. There are no 'J's or 'Z's in his slave name so one can only assume he is named after Jaz.

Seems like JZ would drag Jaz around like he did Bleek, at least.

A record deal with no advance sounds a tad wack. One has to eat food during the process of making the record.

It's funny that Jaz became Jaz-O. Sort of naming himself after JZ (new spelling Jay-Z).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, the niqqas name is JZ. There are no 'J's or 'Z's in his slave name so one can only assume he is named after Jaz.

A record deal with no advance sounds a tad wack. One has to eat food during the process of making the record.

It's funny that Jaz became Jaz-O. Sort of naming himself after JZ (new spelling Jay-Z).
The train lines to Marcy are J & Z.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Hov only co-signed Bleek so hard because Bleek in no way, shape or form, lyrically was a threat to Hov.

If anything, the gap in skills between Hov and Bleek only made Hov appear that much more nicer.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
for real. dude didn't get made fun of for stanning nas.....its cause hes a hating ass hoe :hhh: theres no reason to hate on either brother making positive moves. swear nikkas love being haters.

Y'all miss the point. I don't hate jay. I don't like his fans. Why must I be a hater because I have difference of opinion. He's rich and making moves for himself and his brand. Great! How does that effect me personally? It don't. I don't worry about another mans riches when I'm trying to improve my own Christmas. But when a person has to be force to like something because they are scared to be labeled a hater, I don't agree with it. I have some jay records. I don't totally hate the man. But I'm not gonna praise because he made himself and few of his friends rich.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Some older dudes can't stand to see the younger dudes make it. Happens all the time. Jay offered the man a deal & I'm sure if Jaz didn't sell Jay wasn't worried. Jaz like ether too so let Nas feed him.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Nas is worshipped and stanned for his skills on the mic. Jay is worshipped because his fans lack a real male role model in their lives and think his riches are their own. Only thing worst are Beyoncé fans who call her mother. It's pathetic

:pachaha: