What ended Jay Z and Jaz-O's friendship?

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
From what I'm reading Jaz and Jay basically fell out with each other because of Ether....:russ: Nas really brought Jay's world down, had Camel in his feelings just because Jaz give Nas props on the song nikka not showing up for video shoots in shyt:mjlol:Nas a genius divide-and-conquer like a motherfukker. Dame Dash and Jay-Z stop fukking with each other, state property in Jay stop fukking each other the whole Rockefeller fell apart Esco let's go.:ahh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
$150,000 contract or $300,000 contract.

Kanye West got nothing....no budget....no anything....the "Through the Wire" video came out of his pockets.

Now Kanye is rich as fukk (a crazy weirdo but, hey) and Jaz riding the bus, in cults and shyt.

He had his opportunity.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
$150,000 contract or $300,000 contract.

Kanye West got nothing....no budget....no anything....the "Through the Wire" video came out of his pockets.

Now Kanye is rich as fukk (a crazy weirdo but, hey) and Jaz riding the bus, in cults and shyt.

He had his opportunity.

Jaz lyrically is incredible:whew:

But as a solo rap artist dudes didn't believe in Jaz

Jaz first two albums sucked so :francis:

Imagine if Jaz came back out on the Roc on some flipping coke Kingpin rap shyt after putting out this:pachaha:

This joint was aight tho:lupe:

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
[/QUOTE]

2efZNTQ.png
shyt IS AIIIGHT

solid sample of Loose EndS 'hangin on a string'

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Y'all miss the point. I don't hate jay. I don't like his fans. Why must I be a hater because I have difference of opinion. He's rich and making moves for himself and his brand. Great! How does that effect me personally? It don't. I don't worry about another mans riches when I'm trying to improve my own Christmas. But when a person has to be force to like something because they are scared to be labeled a hater, I don't agree with it. I have some jay records. I don't totally hate the man. But I'm not gonna praise because he made himself and few of his friends rich.
All u wanna do is talk bout this mans money in every post. Stfu bruh

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure if someone posted the video here but Jaz gave the whole rundown on the record deal offer. HE said it was like 100 or 150k. and Jaz signed his first deal with EMI for $275k, so that wasnt no money that Dame n them was offering. :comeon: Jaz wasnt worth as much money as was getting thrown around back then but 300-350k wouldve been respectable, plus they couldve signed him to a dual production deal.

I think they lowballed Jaz because they wanted to get rid of him. Jaz also said that when he was on records with Jay they would make him do one take and then Jay would write or re-write his verse. Jaz did say the no-show for the video was the last straw and right after that was when the disses started flying. It wasnt that one incident though. Jaz said he put up with so much bullshyt with that whole camp since they got on. He felt disrespected because he produced Jay's first real hit. A song he played the entire loop live by hand. Also at a point and time Jaz was a threat to Jay lyrically, he was a lil ahead of his time in the EMI days. He was a battle rapper....thats how he got his deal. That's why Jay needed all them nikkaz to gang up on him on one track. :scust:Jay was always on some fukk shyt if you ask me. I wouldnt trust that dude for shyt. We know Jay is a DRFWLTA, so when he started to get large, he respected people to be like that with him. They all have the same type stories, DeHaven, Klien, Jaz, etc....he would do anything for money, even sell his soul and forsake all loved ones. If you sell crack to your own moms....:francis:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'You Must Love Me' is metaphorically speaking about the mothers that were affected, by his hands, and others....His Mom wasn't one of them.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
not sure if someone posted the video here but Jaz gave the whole rundown on the record deal offer. HE said it was like 100 or 150k. and Jaz signed his first deal with EMI for $275k, so that wasnt no money that Dame n them was offering. :comeon: Jaz wasnt worth as much money as was getting thrown around back then but 300-350k wouldve been respectable, plus they couldve signed him to a dual production deal.

I think they lowballed Jaz because they wanted to get rid of him. Jaz also said that when he was on records with Jay they would make him do one take and then Jay would write or re-write his verse. Jaz did say the no-show for the video was the last straw and right after that was when the disses started flying. It wasnt that one incident though. Jaz said he put up with so much bullshyt with that whole camp since they got on. He felt disrespected because he produced Jay's first real hit. A song he played the entire loop live by hand. Also at a point and time Jaz was a threat to Jay lyrically, he was a lil ahead of his time in the EMI days. He was a battle rapper....thats how he got his deal. That's why Jay needed all them nikkaz to gang up on him on one track. :scust:Jay was always on some fukk shyt if you ask me. I wouldnt trust that dude for shyt. We know Jay is a DRFWLTA, so when he started to get large, he respected people to be like that with him. They all have the same type stories, DeHaven, Klien, Jaz, etc....he would do anything for money, even sell his soul and forsake all loved ones. If you sell crack to your own moms....:francis:
Jay haters are so dumb:mjlol:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'You Must Love Me' is metaphorically speaking about the mothers that were affected, by his hands, and others....His Mom wasn't one of them.

my bad, its been a while, that verse wasnt fact....got that confused with the real incident where he shot his brother. :wow: