What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
“The poll, for which 500 registered Black voters selected at random were surveyed in Michigan from last Sunday through Thursday, indicated 54% support Biden, compared to 15% for Trump, 8% for independent activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr., 6% for independent activist and philosopher Cornel West and 1% for Jill Stein, the Green Party nominee. Another 15% were undecided or refused to answer.

That level of support is well beneath what Biden had from Black voters in Michigan in 2020. According to exit polling that year, Black voters in Michigan, who made up 12% of all voters in that election, supported Biden 92%-7% over Trump. Biden went on to win the state overall by just under 3 percentage points, or about 154,000 votes.”

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Screen-Shot-2019-06-18-at-1.44.47-PM.png

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh:Election time always brings the full circus c00ns

This is what happens when we allow entertainers to be the voice of our political advancement. It’s all good when it’s someone tap dancing & not being objective for a democrats biscuit.

Anybody doing this for Trump is a sucker. Unfortunately people as quickly to anger will forget about this by January. Same song & dance in 4 years

vino

Superstar
Daps
This bullshyt got over 15 daps…….

What have these rapper done that prove otherwise? All the lyrics are divisive or destructive. Many of the Detroit rappers hoods are beefing with each other. They just drain Black people attention and provide bullshyt entertainment to keep everyone distracted.

Wasn’t long ago New Era had to go to a Black church regarding their usury ways. There’s so much I can speak about some pastors too.

These two elements in Black culture have done more damage than good. To say I’m anti-Black is wild (at least that’s what someone neg me for). I provide information in regards mortgages/insurance or financial, my wife Black, my Kids Black, my family Black and I connect with other Black families in my neighborhood, I’m a part of Parent/Teach organization to ensure kids education/resource are being utilized.

What about you? Wife / Family/ Kids and what do you do?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What have these rapper done that prove otherwise? All the lyrics are divisive or destructive. Many of the Detroit rappers hoods are beefing with each other. They just drain Black people attention and provide bullshyt entertainment to keep everyone distracted.

Wasn’t long ago New Era had to go to a Black church regarding their usury ways. There’s so much I can speak about some pastors too.

These two elements in Black culture have done more damage than good. To say I’m anti-Black is wild (at least that’s what someone neg me for). I provide information in regards mortgages/insurance or financial, my wife Black, my Kids Black, my family Black and I connect with other Black families in my neighborhood, I’m a part of Parent/Teach organization to ensure kids education/resource are being utilized.

What about you? Wife / Family/ Kids and what do you do?

What eliminated domestic terrorism for nikkas in America and afforded us the freedom of movement and participation in the mainstream economy with access to equal resources? Once you answer that, tell me who were at the forefront of that movement and what title did they hold…

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Trump LOVES the poorly educated. Good thing is that none of them will vote
I hope so

But I actually this is what will hurt the dems in the long run...not investing in Black ppl, resulting in our money continuing to go down

I believe it's already happening

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
What eliminated domestic terrorism for nikkas in America and afforded us the freedom of movement and participation in the mainstream economy with access to equal resources? Once you answer that, tell me who were at the forefront of that movement and what title did they hold…

Wasn’t rappers and wasn’t modern church at all. Also, wasn’t solely one group responsible for advancement of Black people either.