What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hope so

But I actually this is what will hurt the dems in the long run...not investing in Black ppl, resulting in our money continuing to go down

I believe it's already haplening

So Trump being at a “black church” where all of the attendees were white except for these c00n ass rappers is republicans investing in black people? :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Rappers and the modern church was the cause of the advancement of Black people?!? Okay, you can have this argument

You avoided the question and you and the fukk nikkas that dapped your post don’t know what y’all are talking about and are the true detriment to the community…. You gripe was with pastors and rappers… Eliminate rappers and let’s just deal with pastors… And I’ll ask you one last time, who led the movement that resulted in the liberties we have today and what was their title?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
These Z list rappers aint the industry bruh.

wake us up when Kendrick, J-Cole, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, etc endorse Trump
Who are they endorsing though ? :sas2:

I recently seen Cardi B denouncing Biden and using both sides talking points, which are really the GOP's controlled opposition talking points. Nicki Minaj is openly republican, these are big artists
:mjpls:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Also tried to find that YouTube reactions thread because...

And it fully confirms these folks are getting money to react to videos shytting on Dems and videos of conservatives looking strong

Both Dema & Reps pay influencers through donors. They pay up to $10,000 per post. I’m sure it’s much more to celebs the bigger they are.