What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
All the propaganda and rapper endorsements seems to be working:scust:

:mjlol:

he could only "attract" a single c00n in 2016 at his rally now he's bringing out the whole block :gucci:
"look at all my african americans over there":mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
20240616-083221.jpg

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The comments under the post are always funny to read. People slowly coming to the realization that these rappers they put on a pedestal are a bunch of clowns.

"Omg how could they support Trump?!?!?" Because their worldview aligns with Trump more than Biden. They're just as capitalistic as Trump. They worship money and status as much as Trump. They're just as misogynistic as Trump. They're just as homophobic/transphobic as Trump. They're just as much of a fake Christian as Trump.

B-b-b-b-but what about saving democracy? :mjcry: You think these nikkas care about democracy? :mjlol:

You think they care about saving Ukraine, abortion rights, or climate change? :laff:

You're talking about dudes that exclusively get their news from Say Cheese TV. :dead:

These street rappers don't give a fukk about the black community. They openly brag about selling poison to their own people, so why would anybody expect them to care about black people?

The question is if these street rappers don't give a fukk about us, then why the fukk should I care about them?

When Trump starts giving the death penalty to drug dealers, I don't want to see these nikkas crying talmbout "Free _____ :mjcry:"

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
my point is that trump is actually in decidedly black spaces, cavorting with regular men and women in the black community. biden will be present at events that have preselected members of the black bourgeois in attendance.

the optics are clear: trump has no problem speaking to the black man in the street, even if what’s discussed has no substantive value; biden avoids any interaction with the black community that doesn’t involve carefully vetted puppets who never challenge him on anything pertinent to the black community.

trump’s strategy is clearly cynical and insincere, but you can’t deny it’s a sound tactic that ably paints biden as out of step with the black street.

:francis:
Like the Central Park 5 huh. What did he say about those black men again. I forgot:jbhmm:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We have lost so many talented smart rap artists to violence and fakkits like this are still kicking. Here’s to hoping I see a rip with their names in the near future. Yes I’m serious that’s how dangerous and detrimental these idiots are to our people.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Remember when used to equate street dudes with being a warrior class?

Boy did that analogy age terrible. As it stands they are the easiest infiltrated and manipulated and also the most self destructive. But yet people conspire to protect these fools from scrutiny and responsibility for their actions. Yet they would sell their own out in a heartbeat.