What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Im 11 pages late, but can someone answer this question for me?

Would the people in here still have a problem with this photo if it was Joe Biden or is Trump the only person ya'll have smoke for?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And they're not even free thinkers at all. They're just stupid and use that to try to cover their stupidity.
Rap nikkas in general be groupies for anybody with a higher profile than them. I guarantee if Big Gretch make a presidential run you gone see these same 2 nikka tryna get a picture.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Im 11 pages late, but can someone answer this question for me?

Would the people in here still have a problem with this photo if it was Joe Biden or is Trump the only person ya'll have smoke for?

Personally I feel embarrassed having rappers represent the community when it comes to politics. Seeing cardi b getting attention from democratic candidates was embarrassing too.

That said, it's extra embarrassing coming from Trump because he doesn't put black people into actual positions of power and just last week he stated that anti white discrimination is a big problem. His decisions have been a detriment to the black community (ie his scotus picks) and he's now going after low information black voters by surrounding himself with fukkery based rappers