What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes most rappers in 2024 are retarded

50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Ice Cube are they retarded? They all support Trump :francis:

It is crazy that Eminem is a CAC and he hates Trump while a bunch of black rappers support Trump

Daps
And their way of doing it is by targeting people who don't know much about politics, are gullible and susceptible to lies/misinformation, but fed up with the system and looking for someone to champion their feelings. In politics, these people are referred to as low information voters. That's why Trump has been targeting a percentage of black male voters. Because that's what they view them as. Black men are also more likely to gravitate toward Trump's fake macho persona.

this entire paragraph drips with :mjpls:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who cares who they vote for. Ain’t shyt gonna change anyways lol.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
full

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We see what you trying to do cac

Make up lies about black folks supporting Trump close to election time to try to get people on here to vote for him.
I’m black bud. I don’t support Trump or Biden. I do like to ruffle some feathers and rile a weak mf. Neither one of these honkies are gonna change your life homes do for self ya byatch

vino

Superstar
Daps
Is her father black?

Instead of something positive, or encouraging, he throws out an insult. I’m sure that will make her more supportive.

Asking a criminal minded rapper to say something positive, is wild. Both of them are ridiculous. She used her time to indict Black men based on the decision of destructive minded rappers because all Black men are rappers (I guess)

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Why is it most "Rappers" are so fukking stupid

Maga at this stage is just a psyop

they clearly want to ease in a white supremacy theocratic state but got to get us Negros to accept it

also it will make it harder to go against Zionism a cousin to white supremacy.

but since we are somewhat still tribal we don't just follow blindly because a small group of black people do it