What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
esp when I hear a BW say it. “bm dont protect us”

Is it just the men in her life? Or should I protect random women?

Protect her from what exactly? Herself? Lol

Excuse my ignorance. Im legit confused

I want an answer preferably from a brehette
I got to give credit where credit is due. Latinos cape for their women. nikkas dont

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
U can get killed trying to play capt save a chick to someone u dont know.

Ill do it if her life in danger.

But over a fight with a bf or something naw it got to be something real
I feel you. I just never encountered this in my real life and I'm glad.

Some shyt happened on my birthday when I was in Florida that kinda fits this. My friends took me to this restaurant called Columbias. Well apparently you have to have reservations to see flamingo dancers but my friends finessed us in. Well some whites who couldn't get a table tried to start some shyt with us. I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it b/c I knew our seats were finessed as fukk and white people some haters. But I swear like 12 fukking Latino (might have been Cuban or something I'm not good with telling the difference between the cultures sometimes)...dudes came outta nowhere and shut that shyt down quick. On some "nah Mami. Sit and eat. Be cool. Fukk them I said you can stay."
Them white people was shook as fukk...lmao!

Hell I one of my exes stole off on a dude one time for dragging some woman and trying to bash her head in on the concrete at our apartment complex. This gotta be an internet phenomenon b/c I ain't never encountered this energy from men in my real life.

I wish I would hear somebody calling somebody a "****** bytch" or something like that and I walk past them. I've seen teeth gone and heads stomped for much less.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
esp when I hear a BW say it. “bm dont protect us”

Is it just the men in her life? Or should I protect random women?

Protect her from what exactly? Herself? Lol

Excuse my ignorance. Im legit confused

I want an answer preferably from a brehette

1. Physical protection from others. Other Black Men included. In cases of abuse, a woman's male family members should be there to tune her abuser's ass up. Not always in a deathly manner but there needs to be social repercussions to abuse...of which there is not enough of imo.

2. Financial Security

3. Emotional Security

4. Help them navigate through their unique relationship with white supremacy (uplift black beauty norms, fight against mass incarceration which affects women just as much as men socially, and eschew the fetishization of their forms by other races.

5. Boost their self-worth.

Now these are things ALL black people should be doing for each other regardless of gender. But according to marriage stats black women are the ones in marrying in side the race more than any other group, and helping start/maintain families.

So when BW say "our men don't protect us" they are saying "Our men aren't marrying us, they aren't protecting us from the abuse of other men, they aren't buliding with us financially and emotionally, they are uplifting norms that tear down our self worth and ending up in prison too often to help us maintain our families."

:manny:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I got to give credit where credit is due. Latinos cape for their women. nikkas dont
First gen do. Americanized ones dont

Dont beleive me come around my fam. That handcuff a bytch to a radiator killer simp shyt starts to die once we get integrated into this feminist culture

I know i dont be caping for shyt lol

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop sucking other races dikks fakkit
Its more like I'm showing that the reason other races are better off than us is because they go by a code and put their women and children first. How you got out of it that I'm sucking them off is funny. lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its more like I'm showing that the reason other races are better off than us is because they go by a code and put their women and children first. How you got out of it that I'm sucking them off is funny. lol
You defend your dikk sucking with more dikksucking smfh. Some of y'all on here some low self esteem ass nikkas. Suck any other race off and shyt on your own. dikkeating ass bytches I tell ya. All that shyt you claim other races do everybody does it dikkeater just like every white person isn't on code. fukking online goofy nikkas

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Hell I one of my exes stole off on a dude one time for dragging some woman and trying to bash her head in on the concrete at our apartment complex.

the type of thing many wouldn't do cause they dont want to catch a case , do you even know why that dude was dragging that chick?

its stuff like that you dont get involved in, period

Daps
1. Physical protection from others. Other Black Men included. In cases of abuse, a woman's male family members should be there to tune her abuser's ass up. Not always in a deathly manner but there needs to be social repercussions to abuse...of which there is not enough of imo.

2. Financial Security

3. Emotional Security

4. Help them navigate through their unique relationship with white supremacy (uplift black beauty norms, fight against mass incarceration which affects women just as much as men socially, and eschew the fetishization of their forms by other races.

5. Boost their self-worth.

Now these are things ALL black people should be doing for each other regardless of gender. But according to marriage stats black women are the ones in marrying in side the race more than any other group, and helping start/maintain families.

So when BW say "our men don't protect us" they are saying "Our men aren't marrying us, they aren't protecting us from the abuse of other men, they aren't buliding with us financially and emotionally, they are uplifting norms that tear down our self worth and ending up in prison too often to help us maintain our families."

:manny:

:russ:

I've seen special needs people get coddled less than this

Y'all feminist lowkey think black women are high functioning retards.

The soft bigotry of low expectations...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

I've seen special needs people get coddled less than this

Y'all feminist lowkey think black women are high functioning retards.

The soft bigotry of low expectations...

None of that stuff is coddling. If you aren't in a relationship where your woman isn't doing that for you then its a toxic relationship. Besides physical protection...but hell I've seen chicks buss another chicks ass because they know their man isn't going to hit a woman who was out of line.

The fact you think its coddling lets me know you are deficient in at least one of these areas. Not even trying to be funny or fish for daps.

Daps
None of that stuff is coddling. If you aren't in a relationship where your woman isn't doing that for you then its a toxic relationship. Besides physical protection...but hell I've seen chicks buss another chicks ass because they know their man isn't going to hit a woman who was out of line.

The fact you think its coddling lets me know you are deficient in at least one of these areas. Not even trying to be funny or fish for daps.

:mjlol:

nikka you just telling on yourself.

What kind of full grown, mentally mature adult needs any of that bullshyt you listed from a third party? If you cant provide that yourself you got no right call yourself an adult.

Most of our parents teach us self-sufficiency.

Apparently yours taught you to be a codependent man child

:mjlol: