Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel u. But I think the definition is different for everyone. Like me as far as my woman goes this how I protect her:
-physically: if nikkas tryna get on her head or run the fade, im on they shyt
-financially: I make sure I keep enough in the rainy day fund for both of us (she dont know tho:lolbron:) and I try to game her on finances and show her how to stack and invest
-mentally: I give her game (street/legal,office etc.) Plus I try to out her onto new shyt.
-emotionally: just be a shoulder for hwr to cry on, and help reibforce her self esteem when she needs it.

Plus I slapbox w/ my women sometimes to keep they hands on point:mjlol: (no face tho :whoa: I cant mess up a pretty face.

Idk if that helps, plus my tips are for sane women
rep (idk about the play slapboxin tho.. I'm too sensitive for all that.. lol).

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Chivalry is a thought by feminism a tool to denote how weak, inept or otherwise feeble women are. You want to get to the Root of who decided this you should talk to the people who created this ideology. I'm just sitting at the cross roads.
My point is that actions we associate with chivalry have nothing to do with masculinity but are arbitrarily associated with manhood. This is one of the worst parts of gender frameworks.

Chivalry is based off men doing stuff for women b/c they consider them children or weak.
Men have defined themselves through this lens so much that they have forsaken their humanity.

Assumptions of someone's inferiority shouldn't be the primary reason for wishing to protect someone.
As humans we are on the trajectory of evolving beyond doing shyt based off gender roles and moving towards pragmatic approaches. In short you do things b/c that's what is best for your community b/c ur community is what is best for your quality of life.

Think about how fragile it is to base ur actions on a paradigm to the extent that when it comes down you don't know how to operate outside of it.

It's a very harmful mental categorization process we go through with gender when we define necessarily human characteristics as being defined by one gender or the other.

Community solidarity shouldn't be undermined b/c u irritated with the opposite sex in ur race. Not to mention the stereotyping that has to happen in order to move like that. So people are generalizing all males or females and projecting their negative experiences onto people they don't know and using that as an excuse to let others get abused when there are things they could do?
:huhldup: Of course there are exceptions to this too. Im not risking my life for a fool either. :sas2:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My mom is a BW and she told me to mind my own business.

I grew up in the hood. Hoes were sold on the corner in front of my house. My brother and I were in the living room, we heard a woman screaming bloody murder and looked out the window to see what was happening. A man was beating a woman with anything he could grab. He was really beating the shyt out of her. My brother and I grabbed some golf clubs and we were going to fukk him up.

My mom doesn't believe in calling the cops because they're race soliders which is why she taught her sons to defend themselves. Anyway, my brother and I are armed and before we get to the security door my mom was angrily yelling at us to stop. She was furious. She slammed the front door, locked it and gave me a lecture at a volume I will never forget.

My mom had no sympathy for that woman and was furious at me for endangering my life without figuring out was going on. I didn't know the victim was a prostitute being beaten by a pimp.

My mom's hairdresser is the kind of woman who talks shyt to men like she's a man. One day her husband slapped her in the mouth at a party. I was going to say something to him. My mom explained to me why she got smacked in the mouth and said that's their business.

My bum ass cousin dates dirt bags. One of them put hands on her daughter. I lived in Richmond my cousin lived in Sacramento. My mom had my brother and I in Sacramento that same day removing him from their house.

One of my mom's coworkers called her some foul shyt. I pulled up on him in his office and made him apologize to my mom. LOL he had two options and ya'll already know what they were.

Point is, my black momma taught me to defend women close to me not random girls.

If Women are vulnerable to attack and need security they better learn to fight or be armed like men are. First thing men learn is how AND WHEN to fight.

Anybody who's been in real fights knows they're not fun and can result in hospital or jail time. fukk I look like putting my freedom and health at risk for every damsel in distress, I ain't Hercules and these girls aren't princesses.

It'd take a lot for me to save a strange woman from attack, especially if there's other men around not doing shyt. They might know something about her I don't.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
the type of thing many wouldn't do cause they dont want to catch a case , do you even know why that dude was dragging that chick?

its stuff like that you dont get involved in, period
:yeshrug: He had neutralized the situation and I had called the cops as directed but I was ready if dude got the best of him. He cleaned ole boy up with ease. Apparently dude stole money from
the chick he was shacked up with and went AWOL on HER when she confronted him and tried to kick him out. :dame:
It just makes you look at a man differently. Cops came and we filed a report saying we saw him assault her. :manny: I asked my dad how he felt and he said he would have done the same thing.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
There aren't enough social repercussions for abuse regardless of race. The fact Briss Brown, Johnny Depp and others can even have careers is crazy to me personally. Its one thing to be a account manager and do the shyt...its another to be in the public eye and do so.

Black men. But Black men also marry OUTSIDE the race more than black women are.
  • 4.6% of married Black American women and 10.8% of married Black American men had a non-Black spouse. 8.5% of married Black men and 3.9% of married Black women had a White spouse. 0.2% of married Black women were married to Asian American men, representing the least prevalent marital combination.
1.We're talking about black people right now and ipv violence. My statement was a lead-in, I have stats supporting that, and "celebrity" is irrelevant
2.Do you have the stats for Black women and mixed OOW children? It might be a case of their dating partners not marrying them. Stat doesn't equal loyalty, and it shows the majority of black people are still marrying black people, PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Everything we kicking anecdotal so fukks your point? Another coli night working with the youth? This place is a fukking riot didn't know this was the youth helpline messagebaord. Every fukking thread like this a few nikkas work with the youth gtfoh.
YOU
WASN'T
WITH
ME
WORKING
WITH
THE
YOUTH
:damn:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are you from the suburbs? I'm not trying to find you but judging by your evasiveness I can assume you grew up sheltered and/or in a white environment.
what tipped you off??? - her comparison of black men to roaches? or the following:

I've had an older black man intervene on my behalf when some guys surrounded me when I was out by myself one night

I've never actually seen bw get that type of "protection" treatment out in public by black men but I'm sure it happens