What Does It Mean To “Protect” Women?

Daps
Thats YOU...which is anecdotal as fukk. Evidence of young men running around this bytch needing mentors and fathers and families to positively reinforce them is rampant.

I work with the youth breh. You know how many kids walk around this bytch and don't know if their parent's love them or not? Don't know what a positive, healthy relationship looks like?

Just because YOU don't need the help doesn't mean others don't. Perhaps because I would with young black kids I see the damage of what NOT having these things does to young minds....

I don't need these things either...but I can EASILY see when someone does.

We're talking about women, not kids.

You're only proving my point when I said that you feminist don't see black women as fully mature adults, tho.

:ehh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Prolly cuz u grew up in a big city

This might be regional too

But I know for a fact that “other races dont tolerate that!” argument is bullshyt. These redpill MGTOW incel white boys wouldnt piss on a bytch if she was on fire:russ: and shame other men who try to help

Hence the terms like “white knight”, “cuck/cuckold”, “beta”

I think women got so much equality these days men in general dont see women as needing help :yeshrug:
Right. I hate that "white man savior" "or "white women do, black women don't" bullshyt. that white man could give less of a shyt about anyone but himself. they function off that inherent arrogance. white men don't give a fuk about anyone else's problems, if they do take on something, it's for their own self promotion and benefit. their main objective is white man (or woman) self preservation. use people up to their advantage and then discard them like trash. when have there been news stories about white men dying or getting hurt from being a good Samaritan or coming in to save the day? They only react when it's for monetary gain.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
We're talking about women, not kids.

You're only proving my point when I said that you feminist don't see black women as fully mature adults, tho.

:ehh:

OK breh, because women don't start as kids. Because pathologist that begin in youth don't manifest further in adulthood. :comeon: I'm out of this conversation with you.

At least the homie @philmonroe can understand what a debate is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Right. I hate that "white man savior" "or "white women do, black women don't" bullshyt. that white man could give less of a shyt about anyone but himself. they function off that inherent arrogance. white men don't give a fuk about anyone else's problems, if they do take on something, it's for their own self promotion and benefit. their main objective is white man (or woman) self preservation. use people up to their advantage and then discard them like trash. when have there been news stories about white men dying or getting hurt from being a good Samaritan or coming in to save the day? They only react when it's for monetary gain.
No offense but all this stuff you said can go for most people regardless of race. People are similar for the most part the differences are mainly just geared towards whatever race, gender, etc you are. Blacks going to care more about blacks and vice versa for other races and so on and so on with other things like gender, religion, politics, etc.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prolly cuz u grew up in a big city

This might be regional too

That and .. I grew up a little spoiled.. :lolbron:even though it was dysfunction at times, my mother was always financially straight and made decent money moves. So seeing her hold it down and being around people in the city who didn't have the same advantages that I had, made me more balanced and not just expecting/depending on other people.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No offense but all this stuff you said can go for most people regardless of race. People are similar for the most part

Doesn't matter - I don't deal or interact with people of other races (in issues other than employment or business), so I speak for my own race. Idgaf what similarities or differences they have or what other races do or don't do. There is nothing similar between me and a white woman. nothing.. they could never relate to me no matter whatever platform that they think they are entitled to and I don't care to relate to them. Black women and men along with their "stuff" (as you state) is all I care to discuss.

Last edited:
Daps
OK breh, because women don't start as kids. Because pathologist that begin in youth don't manifest further in adulthood. :comeon: I'm out of this conversation with you.

At least the homie @philmonroe can understand what a debate is.

:mjlol:

So damn pretensious.

Those are the responsibilities of a child's parents, not random men, not boyfriends and husbands.

You feminist are blaming random black men for the failings of broken black women's parents.

Stop being mad at black men as a whole because your momma and daddy aint shyt feminist nikka.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always took "protect women" more figuratively than literally, and really alludes toward protecting their dignity.

Obviously women saying this must HAVE some dignity in the first place, otherwise they're just some bird trying to be absolved of responsibilities.
This... :salute::blessed:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Basically it means protect them from their shytty decisions in men they like and pick, they want a upstanding brother to risk his life defending her from some bum she attracted to.

We don't do no captain save a hoe bullshyt round here captain break a bytch word to 8Ball

:wow:
Men fall for the same tricks over and over again, honestly we're pathetic. How many men have died over a woman? Could we even begin to quantify that? Millions surely.

City of troy fell cause a chick couldnt stay loyal and a simp snapped

Cause a whole people way of life to end cause you mad u married the wrong dude

GMB Will never fail you brehs, this a test u can't risk to fail

:wow::lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But you got some women running around catchphrasing "Black men don't protect us at all

Nahh.. that's why I don't like when people use the term "all" or have a collective mindset, in reference to black men and women. There's always a select few who feel the need to attack or turn on their own (bm don't do this, bw don't do that.. blah blah) .. and put another race above their own black race to get a pat on their head, to feel superior. Their "leaders" are usually those who think they are beyond reproach or are oblivious to their own actions, make the loudest demands or rush to judgment attacks- the rest are just followers who mimic the perceived outrage instead of thinking on their own. fuk them both. I judge my own people by their individual characteristics.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
That shyt you kicking sounds like pandering for daps shyt online. Not this post but the other one. Also just because someone doesn't agree with you don't mean they are deficient in an area. Nice way to make yourself seem like you're all knowing when no one is. You don't know that cat just we don't know you. Why can't someone just disagree? Hell I got all them things you listed and think its bullshyt mainly because that stuff is common sense that most people do without thinking. After we get that out the way it gets us back to the point of this protect women shyt is bullshyt said by stupid women and their simps.

:russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm confused. When you say patriarchal action are you tying blk men acting on behalf of blk women as patriarchal action. That in and of itself is one of the major issues when people view life through a gendered lens: namely you start viewing necessary human actions in divided terms. Defending one of you own when they are getting hurt isn't a patriarchal action. Helping someone of the opposite sex isn't a patriarchal action. I've literally seen dogs in the street help other dogs.

I've encountered this mentality in a lot of current generations of men. Calling out the flaws of having men solely in power to the detriment of women has been interpreted by men as an attack wholesale on their manhood.
So you will hear men say stuff like "Oh I don't hold doors for women b/c you wanted equality bytch!"
Lmao!

But they are operating from the assumption that the only reason you do things for the opposite sex is b/c they are operating from a place of weakness. That is one of the key flaws of patriarchy: this idea that humane behavior from man to woman is contingent upon whether he can control her or not.

Divorce doing the right thing from concepts of gender roles. To be honest, I look at anybody sideways when we even frame this question in terms of what men do for women.

Take gender out of the equation. When I hold the door open for a blk man (and let it close for a white one) I'm not thinking about gender. If I see a blk person man, woman, or child being hurt, I'm not thinking about gender fights online or whether these people would have submitted to me in other circumstances.

I'm acting b/c it's the right thing to do. And our men AND women need to do the same.
My perception of someone's Independence has nothing to do with me having common sense and realizing that strong people can be vulnerable as well.

I hope this isn't the mentality behind this phenomenon.

Now if said blk person male or female lived their lives hating blk people, or is acting a plumb ass fool and we KNOW they wrong, then nah I don't encourage any blk male or female to endanger their lives. Protection is a two-way street.

I don't agree that protection is tied to gender roles b/c in my community let some shyt pop off and
everybody coming for your ass. However, I do reserve the right as a female to address any blk female who put themselves in a bad place trying to emulate some shyt they saw on Love and Hip Hop. If you expect blk men to protect you, I just feel like it's common sense that you act in a way that will protect him and I don't mean adding ur lil T-Rex weak ass wrists to the fight after you've started some shyt and got him fighting for you. No I mean obviating. A word people don't like. That means to anticipate and make unnecessary. Meaning as his woman you shouldn't be doing shyt that endangers his life ESPECIALLY knowing how law enforcement ain't on our side.

I dunno it's a lot of sides to this, but if this is the type of shyt going down presently then I'm really disappointed in us.
Chivalry is a thought by feminism a tool to denote how weak, inept or otherwise feeble women are. You want to get to the Root of who decided this you should talk to the people who created this ideology. I'm just sitting at the cross roads.