What do you feel has been missing in gaming?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
  • More use of the amazingly innovative Nemesis system of Shadow of War
  • A true PvPvE tactical military experience in an open world.
  • A Basketball sports game that goes back to focusing on and prioritizong team vs team game modes as opposed to my player.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
A game where you can choose play it from the perspective of the protagonist or the antagonist, then play the other side when you beat it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
A game where you can choose play it from the perspective of the protagonist or the antagonist, then play the other side when you beat it.
This would have to be really well made to not feel like the same shyt besides story told in a different perspective and different combat mechanics/feel

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
We need RPG’s with BLACK lead characters but because the best RPG's come from Japan that will never happen

This. Im very tired of Tolkien fantasy. I’m also tired of Squares dominance even though I like their games.

We need an AAA FF rival like LO.

The Division series died for nothing. They should’ve made it a full mmo with more emergent gameplay.

Speaking of the division, I’ve always wanted a 3rd person Destiny WITH the production value of Destiny. And no, Warframe ain’t it :mjlol:

upgrade WoW or make WoW 2. It’s been damn near 20 years :beli:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
those track and field games with all the different events

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Boxing game (hopefully ESBC comes out soon)
A good football game (Madden is garbage)
Anything similar to Battlefield 4

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
A boxing game on next generation :mjcry:. The last boxing games were on PS3/360 era, those gameplay and graphics were amazing but can you imagine on PS5/XSX generation :damn:
Pretty much the last only thing I need. Ufc 4 didnt do the trick for me.(altho i loved ufc 3) i mean i still play fight night on the regular, too bad they have to pay each fighter individually so yea..we r fukked