What do you feel has been missing in gaming?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Weren't you throwing all kinds of shade at Sekiro recently? I know FromSoft is in your bag, but you were talking about it being among your least favorite of theirs and being an L2 deflect simulator or some shyt (some of that might've not been your exact words).
From games are some of my favorite of all time. Sekiro is on the lower end of Froms games imo, but still better than 99% of everything else coming out.:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also, we need a good arcade sports game.

Don’t matter the sport, but we use to get stuff like NBA Street/Jam, NFL blitz. Ready to rumble. Fight for NY, etc.

Even extreme sports games like SSX, or some of the Off-road games.

We barely get any of that anymore.

Tomy Hawk remake was cool, but we need lots more.

Gonna try out riders republic soon, but was honestly waiting to see if/when it hits Gamepass:heh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
From games are some of my favorite of all time. Sekiro is on the lower end of Froms games imo, but still better than 99% of everything else coming out.:manny:

They've made much worse games than Sekiro, lol. I think you just put it on the lower end scale with a bit of an unfair expectation of them with it, in that it plays like an stealth-action game more than their action-RPG offerings that you favor. I say that cuz I've remember your complaints being about build types and such and it being more "1-dimensional" in comparison to their souls games. But that's cuz it literally is an steatlh-action game and not an RPG, just that their combat mechanics lean into their rpg side. It plays more like an hack n slash action game, with stealth added in rather than action rpg. Being that's surely intentional, I don't see that being a much of a fair comparison to their Souls/borne games.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Also, we need a good arcade sports game.

Don’t matter the sport, but we use to get stuff like NBA Street/Jam, NFL blitz. Ready to rumble. Fight for NY, etc.

Even extreme sports games like SSX, or some of the Off-road games.

We barely get any of that anymore.

Tomy Hawk remake was cool, but we need lots more.

Gonna try out riders republic soon, but was honestly waiting to see if/when it hits Gamepass:heh:

There's a newer Mutant League Football game that came out recently. Not sure how good it is. Also, there was that WWE Battlegrounds game. I have it for free, but never tried it out, lol! I was mildly interested in both tho tbh.