What did your father do for a living

Second question: do you think you achieved more than he has professionally?

• Yes :myman:

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Not yet....:ld:

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Man, i'm still a dependant on his tax return :heh:

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Nah....and i wont :wow:

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Its not possible, I am a trust fund kid; hate me now :umad:

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I never really knew my pops

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • shyt...i'm alive so that alone gives me the W :yeshrug:

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
My dad's a foreman through a company that manufactures feather and down products. He's blue collar to the end.
Seeing the shyt he's went through with work over the years definitely inspires me to do better for myself.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Pops worked in upper management/Marketing for few different tech companies... Eventually retired and now he owns/operates a private gym and is the head trainer there :manny:

My mom is :merchant:... I'd say her accomplishments in the business world as a black women with no college degree is more impressive than anything I could ever do...

I don't think i'll pass up either of my parents, I can only create my own path at this point :whoa:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Surgeon. Owns his own private practice. Was making half-mills a year in early 90's dollars. I ain't seein' that nikka :wow:.

Mom makes more than dad tho. :hemad:

IMG_4403-761858.jpg

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pops have been an electrician for the past 30+ years now he cruising to retirement. Nowadays all he does is sit on the porch and drink beer. :manny:

Do I think I've passed him? Na and I probably wont.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Damn, you guys had some rich family members. As for my father, he was in the Military. He started out in the Air Force then switched to the National Guard. Then he worked for a steel mill in the city for about 15 years. As I got older he switched jobs and worked for the newspaper. He used to deliver the paper and refill the paper bins. Then he switched and became a printer for the newspaper. He was there for over 30 years. He retired about 4 years ago but he's still healthy enough to work. I'm pretty sure that I make more than he ever did now but my parents was good with their money.

As for my mother, she worked at the phone company for over 36 years. She retired a year after my father did. But like I said, they was good with their money and me and my brother never wanted for anything. We went on vacation they splurged. So it's all good.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
My dad is a fukking bum and my mom never made much in her career. By the time I had my second professional internship in college, I was already making more than both of them combined.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Damn some of you rich as hell :ohhh: My pops was a dealer for some cartel and after I was born he supposedly cut them offf and started working in construction but I know he still dealt from time to time. :yeshrug: